Senior Product Manager2018 - PRESENTVMware
- Shipped major product releases over a 6-month cadence that proved to be widely successful.
- Validated key features with top partners and customers.
- Increased product usage/revenue with a monthly average of 15% over a period of nine months.
- Accelerated customer adoption which doubled the number of customers over a 6-month period.
Product Manager2017 - 2018Connecto.ai
- Created a structured product definition within the first three weeks of joining the company.
- Defined and delivered an MVP which was immediately adopted for one of the flagship projects of Viber.
- Established very good relationships with customers and partners.
Product Manager2014 - 2017Progress Software
- Led a winning streak of over 30 consecutive releases of the Sitefinity MVC framework that turned customer perception from quite negative to strongly positive.
- Raised the framework adoption for new projects to 50%.
- Shipped key features like starter kits and add-ons, data APIs, and multipage forms.
- Gained recognition with key customers and partners as a trusted and reliable member of the product team who understands problems and takes action.
- Introduced new processes and best practices for planning and developing product features.
Product Manager2013 - 2014Telerik
- Introduced a process for planning releases and managing cross-product dependencies.
- Improved cross-team communication and coordination.
- Defined the MVP for on-premise delivery of the SaaS-based mobile application development platform.
Country Manager, Bulgaria2011 - 2013ProPeople
- Managed the operations in the Sofia office of over 50 people.
- Implemented new processes for workload capacity planning and reporting.
- Introduced Jira as a system for managing the daily work process.
- Increased team capacity and improved efficiency.
Development Manager2006 - 2011Playtech
- Managed a department of up to 60 people consisting of several teams in a dynamic multinational company.
- Established, adopted, and continuously improved work processes based on corporate experience and local expertise.
- Acted as a primary point of contact for product management, operations, problem management, and incident management.
- Drove employees’ professional development and career growth.
- Played a key role in recruitment, performance evaluation, and employee retention processes.