Agile Coach2019 - 2019Koc Holding
- Prioritized initiatives for agile transformation.
- Co-created agile processes for non-software contexts.
Product Strategy Consultant2018 - 2019Körber Digital
- Rationalized product portfolio across multiple innovation streams.
- Created and hired for new roles in the product organization.
- Created financial plans for venture funding pitches to investors.
- Led product discovery and validation for several new offerings.
- Informed make and buy decisions for new product concepts.
Engagement Manager | Digital Product Strategy2016 - 2018McKinsey & Company
- Built and led digital product teams in product delivery and client capability building.
- Developed product team members through role coaching and mentoring.
- Took an IoT application from concept to launch at an industry trade show within 11 weeks.
- Provided digital consulting in automotive, energy, insurance, and industry 4.0 verticals.
- Nominated as an expert in digital organization design.
Head of Product2010 - 2016Here Technologies
- Built automotive experiences' product organization from scratch.
- Defined and executed a vision for a disruptive automotive navigation software suite.
- Helped secure major global product deals with Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover.
- Contributed to products that received the Frost & Sullivan 2014 Technology Innovation Leadership Award.
Senior Product Manager2008 - 2010Telenav
- Managed the entire lifecycle for a mobile app product line generating $30 million per year from 250,000 users.
- Outlined requirements for both front-end UI and partner web service integrations.
- Led the implementation of development processes that shortened product development cycles from six months to as few as four weeks.
Co-founder2007 - 2008Navadi, Inc.
- Authored and secured patents covering GPS-enabled mobile advertising technologies and pricing.
- Brokered sale of patent family to Groupon, Inc.
- Created product requirements for mobile app and web portal.
- Generated financial forecasts and contributed to capital model for VC venture pitch.
Senior Product Manager2005 - 2007Kronos
- Established pricing and led product strategy for employee assessment products.
- Owned product delivery for retail and healthcare customers.
- Authored specifications for XML-based web services.
- Maintained product roadmaps and created marketing collateral.
- Managed fifteen individual partner integration projects.
Co-founder2004 - 2005Perpetua Power Source Technologies
- Developed a venture capital investor pitch.
- Built out complete product model and channel strategy.
- Defined product model/offering.
Intern (MBA)2004 - 2004Intel Corporation
- Identified a $5 million savings opportunity in software procurement and submitted a proposal for execution.
- Proposed enhancements to team structure that would mitigate functional silos.
- Quantified the total lifetime costs associated with global sourcing of tech services.
- Received the strongest possible performance review at the completion of my internship.
Product Manager2001 - 2003WebWasher AG
- Launched six successful IT security products, managed roadmaps, and life cycles.
- Informed make/buy/license decisions through strategic and functional analysis.
- Developed product vision, key messaging, and value proposition statements.
Business Architect1999 - 2001Ernst & Young, LLP
- Defined requirements for a consumer-focused online stock options analysis tool.
- Designed and executed a usability testing program involving target customers.
- Managed primary research that addressed logo design, mar-comm, and product usability.
Analyst1999 - 1999Market Trends, Inc
- Consulted for high-tech industry clients including Real Networks, Canon, and Microsoft.
- Conducted usability tests, focus group interviews, and statistical analysis.
- Initiated a new segmentation service/product based on multivariate statistical techniques.