Product Manager2015 - PRESENTMarcus by Goldman Sachs
- Crafted the initial designs, conducted user and market research, built business cases, defined the MVPs, maintained product roadmaps, and managed the development to launch.
- Led the redesign and re-architecture of the entire website which was frequented by 100,000s of visitors every day.
- Launched the account management features for the first ever consumer financial product from Goldman Sachs (personal loans).
- Defined and launched a free set of debt and credit management tools to help people understand their financial standing and increase financial literacy.
- Built a business case ahead of an acquisition that brought millions of users to Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
Product Manager2013 - 2015Itemize Corporation
- Transformed a company from being a strictly B2B business by launching user-facing web and mobile apps, standing up a B2C revenue stream.
- Hired and managed a team of offshore mobile developers and in-house front-end development/design team.
- Oversaw regular updates and releases to the App Store which saw increased app installs from hundreds total to over 20,000 per month with a 30% retention rate.
- Introduced user testing and customer research to validate hypotheses in fledgling B2C business.
- Responsible for the UX, user and market research, app launch timelines, roadmaps, milestone updates, and setting up beta testing environments essential for growth and investor relations.