Director of Product2022 - 2022Aware
- Built all product development practices from scratch.
- Set the company priorities/roadmap to EOY, and set targets for a 3- and 5-year vision.
- Led the complete redesign of mobile and web applications (iOS and Android).
- Had executive-level influence on hiring, ways of working, environments used, target customers, product vision, and more.
Senior Product Manager2021 - 2022Spotify
- Launched "In the spotlight," a compelling foreground experience across all devices that changed how listeners discover new music.
- Created product and test briefs to manage the rollout of features and tests that have reached millions of users.
- Mentored a junior PM and facilitated his transition to more ownership and leadership within the product team.
Senior Product Manager2021 - 2021Convene
- Launched full web and mobile app redesigns, which transformed how customers leveraged events, desks, and meeting rooms (as well as how they accessed amenities).
- Implemented product development best practices and created an up-to-date development atmosphere on a team that, to that point, had worked in a less innovative style.
- Localized the product ahead of opening its first location outside the USA (London).
Senior Product Manager2021 - 2021Disney Streaming Services
- Launched the IMAX Enhanced partnership, which had a significant impact on the video player as well as the homepage, main landing pages, and user menus. Now people watch Marvel the way they did in the theatre—a first in at-home streaming.
- Innovated post-play recommendations through algorithmic/editorial strategies and pushing boundaries on Up Next UX approaches.
- Added and optimized features in video playback, such as branded scrubbing, aspect ratio adjustments, and decreased latency.
Senior Product Manager2015 - 2020Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Crafted the initial designs, conducted user and market research, built business cases, defined the MVPs, maintained product roadmaps, and managed the development to launch.
- Led the redesign and re-architecture of the entire website frequented by 100,000 visitors daily.
- Launched the account management features for the first-ever consumer financial product from Goldman Sachs (personal loans).
- Defined and launched a free set of debt and credit management tools to help people understand their financial standing and increase financial literacy.
- Built a business case ahead of an acquisition that brought millions of users to Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
Lead Product Manager2013 - 2015Itemize Corporation
- Transformed a company from being strictly a B2B business by launching user-facing web and mobile apps, which led to a B2C revenue stream.
- Hired and managed a team of offshore mobile developers and an in-house front-end development/design team.
- Oversaw regular updates and releases to the App Store, which saw increased app installs from hundreds total to over 20,000 per month with a 30% retention rate.
- Introduced user testing and customer research to validate hypotheses in a fledgling B2C business.
- Took responsibility for the UX, user and market research, app launch timelines, roadmaps, milestone updates, and setting up beta testing environments essential for growth and investor relations.