Product Manager2019 - PRESENTOLX
- Led a cross-functional team of eight people in development, data science, and design.
- Handled product management and business development of the new division "Parts" for the market-leading car classifieds platforms Otomoto (Poland), Standvirtual (Portugal), and Autovit (Romania).
- Managed stakeholders across three markets and translated business requirements into JIRA tickets.
- Groomed and prioritized the backlog.
- Conducted Scrum rituals (dailies, retros, plannings, etc.).
- Executed and analyzed A/B tests.
- Performed data analysis using Excel, Tableau, and Google Analytics.
- Prepared and conducted user interviews in Poland.
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager (Apr. 2018)2016 - 2018CHECK24
- Conceptualized the UX and designed the UI for the web (desktop, tablet, mobile) and apps (iOS, Android) using Sketch, UXPin, and Adobe XD.
- Tested and optimized CHECK24’s comparison portals (web, app).
- Conceptualized, implemented, and executed big data analysis using Pentaho Data Integration and Excel/Jedox.
- Sourced data and analyzed using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Connected to TrustYou’s Ratings API.
- Integrated an online travel agent into CHECK24’s package and hotel comparison.
- Conceputalized and executed an automated cancellation API.
Product Manager/Director Operations Business Unit Smart Energy2014 - 2015Grünspar
- Conducted scrum sprints using Jira.
- Conceptualized, realized, and supervised print and app designs using Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- Acquired B2B customers and cooperation partners as well as contract design.
- Provided independent recruitment marketing and application management for the business unit smart energy.
- Marketed the app for energy providers using the Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, and Instapage.
- Elaborated roadmaps, market analysis, and account costing using Microsoft Office.
- Contributed to strategic decisions of the executive board.
Co-Founder/Product Manager2013 - 2014Envatis
- Designed the UI of the entire web presence of a web service to switch energy provider contracts.
- Developed the front-end using HTML, CSS, PHP, and JS for the web service.
- Marketed online using Facebook business manager.
- Oversaw business development from the first stroke to the final release of the product.