Verified Expert in Product Management
Milos is a highly adept product manager with ten years of experience serving diverse stakeholders and providing solutions to achieve product and company goals. He successfully built, reshaped, and grew products in numerous industries such as fintech, edtech, IP, HR, and HSE, contributing to the success of organizations ranging from MIT startups to international corporations. Milos wrote a book on applying product thinking to everyday life titled Build Your Way.
Senior Product Manager
- Promoted to senior product manager in less than six months. Reorganized the planning cycles, product-related events, and artifacts, set strategic KPIs, and managed the backlog, internal body of knowledge, and stakeholder relationships.
- Supported relationships with more than 10 teams interacting with the API-based product, setting up collaboration processes and feedback loops, along with organizing, updating, and co-creating the knowledge base.
- Took part in organization-wide initiatives such as providing mentorship, knowledge sharing, and colleague resource groups.
International Speaker and Author
- Gained recognition on leading expert websites such as Scrum Alliance, Toptal blog, Product School, and Product Talk Academy.
- Worked as an innovation and tech journalist and wrote 20 interviews and features for the most significant business, leadership, and diplomacy magazine in Serbia and the region in English.
- Interviewed leaders from companies, including Google, IBM, Alibaba Group, City AI, Startup Alliance Korea, and Viber.
- Held a TEDx talk and conducted conference talks, workshops and facilitated open-space discussions internationally.
SAMA - Family-Centric solutions startup by ex-LEGO founder
- Redefined and structured the main value proposition through workshops and tools like business model canvas and value stream mapping. Worked on different package options, revenue streams, and business model innovation.
- Defined and structured the main product hypotheses, connecting them with newly defined KPIs and metrics, and suggested experiments and ways of tracking to validate them.
- Worked with the team on storing and connecting relevant data by integrating various low-code/no-code tools, payment solutions, analytics tools, and more (Bubble.io, PostHog, Airtable, Notion, SendGrid, and Stripe).
- Worked as a product owner in charge of API and middleware powering shared capabilities across a portfolio of 10+ IP management software, handling millions of records used by Fortune 100 companies.
- Owned the product backlog, aligning the sprint-based incremental delivery with quarterly and yearly goals and collaborating closely with engineering, delivery, and business stakeholders.
- Introduced and led product-related agile events for a team of 20 members, such as sprint planning, review, backlog refinement, and alignments.
Product Manager—Product Discovery for VR-enabled Therapy Solution
- Researched the best tech solutions and approaches to implement VR in remote and in-person patient treatments.
- Worked intensively with the founder to help with the ideation and validation of product vision and scope.
- Prepared an extensive product requirements document (PRD) with a solution description, user types and roles, user flow and UX, product and technology fit, high-level roadmap features breakdown, and suggested team requirements.
Product Manager—Payment Collection Feature
- Conducted intensive work on the (pre-)payment collection feature to expand the current offering, implemented in over 350 facilities in the US, with over 250 unique integrations.
- Cooperated with and interviewed diverse stakeholders, such as anesthesia providers and medical experts, to gain feedback and shape and document the feature.
- Documented the feature fully, including value proposition, scoping, roadmap, user stories, the data model, basic mockups, and user flow.
- Led distributed, cross-functional agile teams of 4-8 members serving different B2B and B2C organizations. Managed app development clients from various industries, including two of the company's top five clients.
- Collaborated closely with new startup founders to scope out the MVP and prepare the complete product requirements document and high-objective roadmap with a quick turnover.
- Worked for established organizations on new product and feature initiatives, utilizing experimentation, rapid prototyping, and low- and no-code solutions to gain user feedback and launch fast.
Senior Product Owner
- Managed multiple B2C web products and apps for support-related services in different industries like travel, legal, moving, and tech support.
- Explored new revenue streams and launched new services.
- Developed mockups, improved user flow, and revamped and re-designed new products and price models.
- Worked closely with the customer success department to improve the product offering and internal tools.
- Coached junior product owners and empowered them for the role.
MIT Startup Nanoramic® Laboratories
- Owned several modules for in-house ERP and worked with executive stakeholders for each area, including IPMS, HR, HSE, capacity planning, and accounting.
- Rehauled and refined the backlog to support the new mission and vision, closely working with the CEO.
- Led a distributed product development team of 15-20 people. Facilitated all major product-related meetings on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Set up the team and all major processes. Around 80% of my work focused on developing the Opinodo ecosystem and maximizing value around online surveys/market research B2B and B2C platforms we have been developing.
- Achieved five-time more growth in complete surveys per month. Three new market research partners integrated, and over ten countries launched with three times higher earnings per active user.
- Worked closely with co-founders to effectively manage the product vision, roadmap, and strategy for the whole organization. Found new revenue streams, expanded the existing ecosystem and drove product/market fit and business model innovation.
Product Marketing and BizDev Consultant
- Handled the product launch, product, and content marketing for B2C and C2C eCommerce startups, such as Letgo, the largest marketplace for used goods, Cuponation, the ruling coupon site in Europe, and Delticom, Europe's largest eCommerce for tires.
- Collaborated closely with internal and external cross-functional marketing teams.
- Led teams of five to ten members, depending on the project.
- Assisted in ranking competitive pages on the top of Google for Norway and Denmark.
- Collaborated closely with the internal team, including development, design, copywriting, and external marketing agencies.
- Increased the conversion rate, decreased the bounce rate, and the overall performance of main pages.
In-house ERP for MIT Startup Nanoramic® Laboratorieshttps://www.nanoramic.com/
Owned several modules for in-house ERP and worked with stakeholders for each area, including IPMS, HR, and accounting. Rehauled and refined the backlog to support the new vision, collaborating with the CEO. I also led a product team of 15-20 people.
The company received more than $12 million in grant funding and government awards from NASA, the Department of Energy, AFWERX (the innovation arm of the Department of Air Force), and more.
400k+ Users Edtech Platform Redesign and New Features Discovery
Led discovery sessions and planning for the overall platform redesign and new feature initiatives, including AI tutor. I also helped form and coach the cross-functional product team, set up and drove OKRs, and mentored the in-house product lead.
Campster's learning methodology is based on the research of one of the founders, an Oxford PhD. The startup received grants from several European and national funds for digital innovation, such as EBRD.
Ecosystem of Three Platforms for Market Research
Achieved a 5-times growth in completed surveys per month, integrated three new market research partners, launched the product in 10+ countries, and accomplished 3-times higher earnings per active user (survey respondent).
I worked on expanding the product offering and ecosystem: a B2B platform for market research agencies to manage and run their survey campaigns, a B2B platform for online publishers to recruit survey respondents, and a B2C platform for the respondents to register, take surveys, and earn rewards.
Payment-related Feature for a Healthtech SaaShttps://graphiumhealth.com/
Led the research and planning for the new feature initiative.
At the time of my engagement, there was no billing and payment collection feature, and executive stakeholders decided to explore this opportunity.
I worked closely with founders, medical professionals, and tech leads to help prioritize and scope out the MVP and prepare all key elements for the initiative, such as user flow, data model, and basic UI/UX.
Product Discovery for a VR-based Mental Health Product
Prepared an extensive PRD with solution description, user types and roles, user flow and UX, product and technology fit, high-level roadmap, features breakdown, and suggested team requirements for MVP and long-term product goals.
Researched best solutions, highlighted tradeoffs and benefits of different approaches, and laid out the foundation for further product development.
API and MW Enabling Shared Capabilities Across 10+ Apps with Millions of Records
Oversaw API and MW powering shared capabilities across a portfolio of 10+ IP management software solutions, handling millions of records and being used by Fortune 100 companies.
The PRD Isn’t Dead: New Best Practices for Digital Product Development
Treat It Like a Product: API Management Best Practices
Master's Degree in Engineering Management
Singidunum University - Belgrade, Serbia
Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication
Rome Business School - Rome, Italy
Senior Product Manager Certification
Certified AI Product Manager
Certified Data Product Manager
Certified Kanban Professional
Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) – Product Owner
Certified LeSS Practitioner
Certified Scrum Master
Certified E-business and Internet Marketing Manager
IT Academy Belgrade
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring