Senior Product Manager2018 - 2020Deloitte
- Influenced stakeholders across sales, member excellence, content delivery, and engineering, and developed UX-centric product roadmap resulting in a 7% increase in annual subscription renewals.
- Defined KPIs, and leveraged data to drive enterprise user growth and engagement–average session time up 56%, unique visitor up 34%, bounce rate down 30%; reduced legacy system overhead with an estimated $30,000 annual saving.
- Led the redesign of homepage and search experience for enhanced usability through the iterative design process; collaborated with the data science team to build hybrid recommendation engine boosting click rates by 10%.
- Built an MVP for interactive infographics and enabled new-age content consumption experience; led the design and UX by conducting user interviews for validation, and set up a scalable, repeatable process for developing interactive content.
Senior Product Manager/PM Lead2013 - 2018ZL Technologies
- Launched new ZL UA versions with advanced text analytics and enterprise search features, and assisted leadership, sales, and marketing in GTM planning leading to multi-million-dollar deals in pharma and financial verticals.
- Influenced technical leadership (VPs, CXOs) of large clients on the value proposition of new release and drove the adoption of ZL UA v8.0 release to 75% of client base within a year of launch generating over $1.5 million in service revenues.
- Led five software release cycles using Agile methodologies (Scrum); Managed a team of product managers, spearheaded a 2-year roadmap for ZL UA, and laid out actionable release plans.
- Served as the SME for key application areas in RFP and RFI submission process, and managed acceptance criteria definition and SOW updates for custom enhancements in enterprise deals.
- Collaborated closely with channel partners and alliance customers for onboarding, enhancements, and solutions development–conducted product demos/presentations/webinars for partner/sales enablement.
Design Engineer2007 - 2011Analog Devices/Freescale Semiconductor
- Developed a formal verification plan and reduced turnaround time for regression testing by 25% through automation using object-oriented testbench design.
- Reduced product development cycle by 2-3 months with an innovative low power estimation workflow that drove us to a more optimal architecture.
- Improved product quality by identifying over 10% of product bugs early in the development process.