Founder and Consultant2017 - PRESENTEn-Lightening Strategies
- Consulted in product management and business strategy for technology startups.
- Worked with startups in blockchain, robotics, big data, fintech, and Computer Vision.
- Acted as a leadership coach and product mentor of startup founders, product managers, and leaders.
Director of Strategic Partnerships2019 - 2019CTRL-labs (acquired by Facebook)
- Partnered with Big Tech companies on defining structure for new partnerships in AR/VR, IoT, mobile, and R&D experiments.
- Led the effort to define product and engineering requirements for an IoT integration with a Fortune 10 tech company.
- Initiated partnerships with independent developers and small startups.
EPM - Special Projects Group2016 - 2018Apple
- Drove requirements, prioritization, and execution of cutting-edge AI/ML and image processing algorithms.
- Helped build organizational structure and clarify ambiguity in a fast-paced, novel R&D program in a team of 30+ Ph.D engineers.
- Applied standard program management techniques: Engineering roadmap and Gantt charts.
Senior Technical Product Manager2015 - 2016Metabiota
- Drove vision and execution of a global epidemic monitoring and modeling data engine used by the world’s largest reinsurance firms under multi-million dollar contracts, with a diverse team of scientists, engineers, statisticians, PMs, and marketers.
- Invented and executed the development of models for clients to increase their understanding of epidemic spread and preparedness.
- Hired as one of the first employees, growing team from less than ten people to over 50.
Product Manager and Lead Data Scientist2013 - 2015Leap Motion (acquired by UltraHaptics)
- Led product strategy and execution for new VR/AR applications with design and engineering teams.
- Built metrics team from the ground up to analyze all device data, and implemented internal company metrics dashboard.
- Managed product deliverables for automotive device and applications with a Fortune 100 company.
Product Manager Intern2013 - 2013Skillz
- Drove the vision and execution of full-stack app development.
- Invented and executed robust and accurate player matching algorithms that considerably improved retention and engagement.
- Developed new features in the achievement system and app UI. Skillz is an online multiplayer competition platform that integrated into a number of iOS and Android games. Players compete globally.