Verified Expert in Product Management
Nathan has done everything from ERP to CRM to supply chain. He has managed teams, driven features, and presented roadmaps. He has worked on go-to-market strategies and enabled companies to scale. Nathan has launched and managed products from startups to BigCos. Whether it's telecommunications, finance, or consumer goods, Nathan loves engaging with customers, talking tech with engineers, and demonstrating impressive demos for clients.
Head of Product
- Served as a head of product at Isometric Technologies, a cloud-based SaaS startup, to manage and improve supply chain performance among retailers, shippers, and trucking carriers.
- Led a team of two product managers, two designers, and a data analyst.
- Improved the company NPS score from 16 to 39 during tenure.
- Worked as a freelance product manager consultant for B2B and B2C applications. I was a top-rated product manager across various platforms with consistent 10/10 customer satisfaction scores. All work was completed with remote teams.
- Oversaw the Google Sheets to Salesforce integration application for Google as the product manager. Designed UX mockups and defined the application scope, use cases, and specifications for developer resources. Resourced QA efforts and QA testing.
- Spearheaded the Staples "PriceRight'' Salesforce application as the product manager. Managed the Staples custom CPQ (configure, price, quote) application.
- Designed the UX with UX resources, managed customer stakeholder relationships, and defined use cases and specifications.
- Product-managed the BurgerU iOS app, a consumer burger delivery application for the University of Central Florida. Managed stakeholders, engineers, and the design of the application until launch. Implemented Facebook and Mixpanel analytics.
- Developed the JitJatJo Operator (since rebranded to JJJ OnDemand) iOS and Android apps as a product manager. This is an on-demand service for hiring workers in the hospitality industry. Defined use cases and worked with customer success and support.
- Oversaw, as a product manager, the development of the Blownaway iOS, Android, and web applications, a consumer marketplace for an on-demand hairstyling service. Designed both the stylist and customer experience with UX resources. Defined use cases.
VP of Product
- Oversaw a Series B trucking/logistics startup as the VP of product.
- Led product, QA, and professional services and co-led engineering. Engaged in the largest Fortune 500 clients and delivered products and a GTM strategy. Served as a leadership team member, driving revenue expansion of 100% over three years during tenure.
- Managed the following product lines: vector and mobile document capture, vector rendition billing, billing for the back office, vector imaging, manual imaging and indexing, vector text extraction, and vector text extraction of physical documents.
- Led a team of two product managers, two QA, and four professional services.
- Managed the orders and subscriptions product line at Zuora used by over 1000 customers.
- Led the orders rollout at Zuora with a new UI that significantly improved the UX customer experience with a modern UI framework.
- Led resolution of key product gaps engaging field stakeholders and developing an adoption process and framework for existing customers.
- Managed all Salesforce applications at Zuora: Zuora CPQ and Data Connect/360 Sync to 5M ARR in revenue. Launched and managed a new product line, the Salesforce CPQ Connector.
- Filed a patent for Order Subscription Management: "System and method for managing complex subscription accounting using storage of multi-tiered data."
Senior Product Manager
- Responsible for the Data.com tab within Salesforce as the senior product manager.
- Owned the overall product strategy, vision, and features to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for revenue and adoption metrics. Managed the Agile Scrum team to execute strategy.
- Supported pre-sales and sales processes with product expertise, demonstrations, and roadmap presentations.
- Led the research and design into Data.com's first mobile offering on Salesforce.
- Responsible for the Jigsaw for Salesforce (JFS) application, providing cleaning, matching, and hygiene services for the customer account, contact, and lead data across ~1,500 customers.
- Developed a migration plan for existing JFS customers to a native solution.
- Managed the product roadmap and features, and defined the overall product vision.
- Led frequent customer interactions, red account issue resolutions, and responsible for overall customer satisfaction with the product.
Products and Markets Manager
- Responsible for the delivery of a SaaS-based product and pricing configurator (CPQ) offering on the Salesforce platform. Scaled the product line to 1-2 million ARR.
- Constructed the overall go-to-market execution strategy for the product, competitor analysis, and customer targeting.
- Led pre-sales efforts, solution development, and implementations. Developed the implementation methodology.
- Managed the development team and designed workshops and timelines.
- Assisted in marketing efforts, including the production of collateral and lead generation.
- Contracted to Ricoh for their Siebel work at Ricoh in the UK focusing on systems integrations.
- Worked as a senior Siebel consultant on a Siebel 6 to 7.8 Media vertical upgrade contracting to News Limited.
- Led development teams, QA, and managed stakeholder relationships.
Senior Siebel Consultant
Bright Blue Solutions
- Managed the implementation of Siebel eConsumer Goods 7.7 at Diageo Australia.
- Delivered Phases 1, 2 and 3 to over 150 mobile field sales staff.
- Prepared work plans, liaised with third-party vendors, prepared client demonstrations, quality assured design, and managed team.
Senior SAP and Siebel Consultant
- Performed numerous roles in Siebel and SAP FI/CO consulting over the course of five years.
- Contracted to Standard Chartered Bank in Malaysia for four months in an upgrade project from Siebel version 7.0 to 7.7 for their Hong Kong instance.
- Contracted via IBM for four months to its client OCBC bank in Malaysia.
- Contracted to HP leading efforts around customer knowledge acquisition within Siebel e.g., integration of other systems to increase account and contact knowledge.
Google Sheets to Salesforce Connectorhttps://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/data_connector_for_salesforce/857627895310
Served as the product manager for the Google Sheets to Salesforce integration application.
JitJatJo Operator (Rebranded to JitJatJo OnDemand)https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ondemand-by-jitjatjo/id1130631573
Worked as a product manager for the JitJatJo Operator application .
Pandora Marketing Site
Led the WordPress marketing site project for Pandora (measured.pandora.com and news.pandora.com).
Togal.AI Product Managementhttps://www.togal.ai/
Was the founding PM of Togal.AI, a tool for the construction industry to estimate pre-construction drawings using machine learning and computer vision.
• Scoped the development and user testing sessions.
• Led the data labeling efforts for an offshore team.
• Liased with key business owners and stakeholders through product launches and live customers.
Master's Degree in Business Administration
INSEAD - Fontainebleau, France
Bachelor's Degree in Business and Chinese
University of Technology Sydney - Sydney, Australia
Certified Product Manager
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring