Head of Product2017 - 2018Casting Networks
- Led the product and design organization for the Casting Networks worldwide suite of SaaS applications including commercial and theatrical principal actor casting (CastingNetworks/Fast Capture) as well as studio casting and audition media management (Cast It Systems/Cast It Talent).
- Owned the roadmap for the legacy applications in support of the commercial casting market (90% market share), and studio casting (70% market share), implementing revenue driving self-service photo management feature.
- Launched product enhancements to support new theatrical casting business vertical with an exclusive casting agreement from 21st Century Fox TV and film divisions.
- Created roadmap and feature list, pricing model, legacy data and user account migration for next-generation casting single platform project.
- Developed and managed six product managers and four user experience designers.
VP, Product2016 - 2017Veritone, Inc.
- Led the product organization in the development of the Veritone Artificial Intelligence SaaS platform, which leverages machine learning to find insights within audio and video media.
- Created and executed product strategy for launching the platform across multiple business verticals, from broadcast media to sports teams and local law enforcement through a successful IPO.
- Communicated product roadmap and deliverable status to internal stakeholders and executive leadership weekly, and the whole company periodically.
- Launched platform product features including document organization, video facial recognition, and media curation application.