Head of Growth2017 - 2020Filament
- Led a team of five at the intersection of product, engineering, sales, and marketing to design and deliver Filament’s blockchain platform across the automotive and mobility industry.
- Oversaw platform roadmap strategy, development, and iteration based on engagement insights, competitive analysis, R&D initiatives, regulatory needs, and internal insights within teams.
- Developed pricing and positioning development for initiatives ranging from proof of concept to production based on economic value, client price sensitivity, desired margin goals, and competitive pricing dynamics.
- Supervised customer success deployment and delivery methodologies for clients, resulting in successful product deliveries and continued engagements with clients.
Interim Director of Product2016 - 2016Tendril
- Led product roadmap, strategy, and management of Tendril’s entry into solar customer acquisition.
- Delivered a solar marketplace platform yielding 600% increased lead to contract conversion vs. industry standard, resulting in pilot-test wins and yielding contracts with top-five national solar companies.
- Oversaw a team of six developers, data scientists, designers, and analysts through four major product releases, two brand redesigns, and continuous product iterations.
Strategy Manager Consultant2015 - 2016Organic
- Led landscape analysis, product experience strategy, and usability research for a major financial institution's credit product's site overhaul.
- Managed multiple design and dev teams to develop product prototypes for a banking client looking to deliver mobile-based products to clients.
- Collaborated with UX and UI teams to design and deliver a redesign to a bank’s credit card selector tools.
Senior Product Manager2015 - 2015Sungevity
- Led product strategy and interaction design for customer acquisition initiatives while guiding requirements analysis and product prioritization across marketing, engineering, and operations teams.
- Identified and led six product initiatives involving information architecture overhaul, funnel efficiencies, and new online products, resulting in three product launches within first six months.
- Boosted web-to-lead conversion rates by 25% through top-of-funnel process and optimization enhancements.
Growth Strategy Consultant2014 - 2014MakerSquare
- Led market expansion into San Francisco, leading to acquisition within eight months by the company's primary competitor.
- Created client acquisition strategies within an entrenched market, leading to immediate displacement of major competitors' market share to MakerSquare.
- Developed user acquisition and engagement programs to define templates for future expansion.
Product Consultant2013 - 2013Greenling
- Led roadmap design and implementation of mobile-friendly and updated web apps across engineering, marketing, and operations teams.
- Managed roadmap prioritization and backlogs to ensure deployment of high priority products.
- Integrated real-time analytics, uncovering significant opportunities to transform low-value customers into high-value repeat customers based on trends in shopping cart and purchasing behavior.
Founder and CEO2008 - 2013Moodfish
- Developed an industry-first search startup to deliver real-time and local search results based on user intent vs. keyword-based search.
- Led designers, developers, and algorithm engineers to develop a semantic search engine connecting users to local live entertainment options based on their mood.
- Oversaw fundraising, business development, product marketing, and community development within Austin, Minneapolis, and San Francisco launch markets.
- Deployed five major product releases across desktop, iOS, and B2B2C marketplace APIs and apps.
- Created engagement optimization strategies, increasing qualified click-through rates through A/B testing and landing page resulting in 40% increase in ad-spend efficiency.
Management Consultant2003 - 2006Accenture
- Led and collaborated within teams of up to five developers and consultants to design, develop, and deploy custom enterprise solutions for MCI WorldCom, Microsoft, and P&G.
- Oversaw client-stakeholder interaction for first-of-kind CRM product implementations and subsequent user training and on-ramping.
- Developed detailed requirements and market analysis initiatives for clients.