Product Consultant2019 - PRESENTCoreBiome
- Discovered root-caused product shortcomings by forcing cross-functional collaboration within a remote organization.
CTO2017 - 2018Keyo AI
- Was hired as a CTO by Keyo, a venture-backed startup (Village Global, Obvious Ventures) transforming the real-estate rental market by automating leads to lease applications and using gig-economy contractors to open the doors. Keyo works with landlords in NYC and the Bay Area servicing thousands of apartments every day.
- Led a major product pivot by rearchitecting, planning, hiring for, and managing the entire development process of more than 11 direct reports.
- Managed the product from idea to launch of Android, iOS, and web apps in three months. The apps and platform currently have thousands of users per day performing critical rental tasks including lease applications, rent payments, and maintenance requests.
Product Manager2017 - 2017KickFin
- Managed the product development from discovery through public launch while simultaneously coordinating domestic and offshore resources—both internal and external to the company.
- Negotiated contracts with external vendors to decrease cost by over 60% compared to estimates.
Platform Architect | Technical PM2013 - 2016Entefy
- Worked for Entefy, a company that provides cutting-edge AI solutions to enterprises. The products, while still in closed beta, are currently being used by Fortune 500 companies to revolutionize their businesses.
- Helped grow the startup from unvalued to a $150 million pre-money valuation and from six to more than 35 employees.
- Managed an API product from conception to beta launch.
- Directly managed a team of six individuals across a ten-hour time zone difference.
- Assisted the head of product in defining long-term product strategy—leading to a large increase in venture funding.
- Invented four revolutionary patents in adaptive, scalable architecture, and digital communication.
Component Design Engineer2011 - 2013Intel
- Reduced the design effort of a critical chip component by 90% while simultaneously decreasing power consumption by using cutting-edge automation techniques.
- Trained and led more than ten engineers across multiple sites/time zones in advanced chip design automation.
- Was named a member of the company-wide “circle of excellence” for design automation.