Technical Writer and BA2021 - PRESENTGartner
- Worked with senior executives to create a comprehensive documentation system and standards for all developed applications, systems, and tools.
- Created hundreds of docs of different types used by all technical teams and engineers across the organization.
- Helped in facilitating knowledge management and sharing inside the organization.
CPO2016 - PRESENTCollectomate
- Worked as head of product specifically on the platform for office logistics and click-&-collect automation.
- Managed and was responsible for the overall solution development in the following technologies: mobile native, react native, progressive web apps, web, IoT, hardware, and cloud.
- Rand successful implementations for office and retail verticals (clients like Skanska, Microsoft, PwC, Credit Agricole, Kinnarps).
- Oversaw the full product lifecycle, backlog management, client's feedback, product roadmap.
- Engaged in business development planning, strategy, operations, and partnership management.
Technical Business Analyst2017 - 2019Roche
- Worked as a technical BA involved in eTMF system development (IT system analysis, requirements elicitation, and documentation), used by thousands of business users worldwide.
- Working in multinational teams (US, UK, Germany, and Switzerland).
- Oversaw and was responsible for designing interfaces between eTMF and external systems (using technologies like TIBCO, PubDB, Enterprise Service Bus, Sharepoint, Informatica, and Oracle).
- Was involved in innovative projects related to robotic process automation (UiPath, document indexing automation).
- Handled data analysis and data structure design for moving information between different corporate systems.
CPO2014 - 2015eFAN
- Worked as a CPO and was responsible for the overall concept and implementation of a real-time communication platform for event owners and venues.
- Covered biggest events in Poland with more than 50,000 fans.
- Managed the development of a cross-technological solution—covering web, mobile, cloud, and iBeacons.
- Researched the market, created product roadmaps, and ran experiments with customers during events.
- Managed the product backlog and supervised the development teams, designers, and testers.
Proxy Product Owner2011 - 2012UEFA
- Working for a multinational project, developing custom ticketing and CRM solution for Euro 2012 Tournament.
- Acted as a proxy product owner and account manager for six European countries (federations participating in the tournament).
- Consulted, analyzed, and specified custom changes to the standard Ticketmaster platform; created system analysis and design specifications, using BPMN and UML models and user stories. Resulting in 1.4 million tickets sold via the platform, millions of fans, and full stadiums in all eight host cities.
- Onboarded and supported users and business stakeholders.
SAP Consultant2009 - 2010T-Mobile
- Acted as supplier relationship management SAP module consultant and product owner.
- Designed the changes to standardize the product based on specific company requirements.
- Created models and composed requirement documentation.
- Worked between business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and more than five software development team.
- Supported more than 40 business users in the transition stage of the project.
Business Process Consultant2007 - 2008PKN Orlen
- Engaged in business process optimization for the purchasing operations of the biggest oil company in Central Europe.
- Designed and modeled as-is and to-be purchasing business processes and operations, based on model-driven architecture standards (BPMN, SVBR, BMM, and UML).
- Was involved in a gap-fit analysis for an SAP system implementation.
- Took part in the concept preparation for the purchasing process automation using SAP system capabilities covering everyday business activities of more than 500 people.
- Maintained the business and system documentation.
IT System Analyst2006 - 2006GE Money Bank
- Modeled and designed a prototype of a web-based IT project portfolio monitoring system.
- Rolled out for more than 15 project managers, program managers, and system delivery managers in IT service delivery department of the bank.
- Acted as a proxy product owner and translated complex business requirements into a high-level design system and specifications.
- Coordinated a small team of developers.
- Maintained the documentation to meet bank SDLC standards.