Verified Expert in Product Management
Raieda is an experienced Agile senior product manager with over eight years of experience working as a business analyst, product owner, and product manager in multiple projects across various industries. She is a generalist who excels in leading product delivery from start to finish by using Agile methodologies and collaborates with cross-functional teams to achieve project success within time and budget. Raieda is passionate about delivering value to customers through technology.
- Acted as a product owner and played a key role in driving the success of the company's digital farming platform by leveraging my solid technical acumen, exceptional communication skills, and unwavering ownership behavior.
- Translated business requirements and agronomic insights into detailed technical specifications and user stories, ensuring they were feasible and well-defined by collaborating closely with stakeholders, including business leaders and agronomists.
- Took full ownership of feature prioritization based on business value, agronomic impact, customer needs, and technical feasibility. Collaborated closely with developers, designers, and QA engineers, providing guidance through the SDLC.
- Monitored project progress, tracked key performance metrics, and proactively addressed potential risks or challenges to ensure successful outcomes.
Senior Product Lead
- Led a team of seven engineers, designers, UX researchers, and data scientists to successfully go through the SDLC and release a feature that saves users 30 minutes.
- Implemented Pendo, Google Analytics, and research based on user surveys, championing data-driven decision-making in feature prioritization for my team that led to the implementation of UI improvements. This increased NPS scores by two points.
- Led the creation of a brand-new feature while working closely with customers. This feature generated over $1 million in yearly revenue and 2+ million impressions for all customers who used the platform to run ads.
- Iterated and expanded the ad tech domain's product strategy rapidly to include customer-focused, high-impact features, including successful stakeholder management and leadership buy-in.
Product Manager - IDHA Team
Boston Children's Hospital
- Managed the research, design, build, and maintenance while collaborating with the CDC within the Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator (IDHA). Generated product requirements, determined product specifications, and set production timetables.
- Built business cases and analytical support/insight for new product initiatives. Identified and articulated key issues, quantitatively analyzing these issues and communicating key insights and results.
- Monitored and communicated product status, key issues, and launch plans to key constituents across the organization. Drove product definitions, business needs, customer needs, and technological capabilities into features and enhancements.
Management Consultant for Grant Writing and Investors Decks
Caelum Diagnostic Solutions Inc
- Created a plan to work on PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership in the company as well as grants and pitch decks.
- Attended meetings with the team to ideate the plan.
- Worked on drafting the redesign of the company website.
Agile Product Owner and Product Manager
- Led the successful launch of two clinical, third-party application integrations on the platform. Defined and managed the vision and roadmap and acted as the product subject-matter expert during its launch at the Southlake Regional Health Centre.
- Improved customer satisfaction KPIs by 25% yearly by driving product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with senior leadership.
- Helped achieve a quarterly revenue target of $200 thousand by prioritizing features and leading the development and release of two new features that helped close the sales deal.
Senior Business Analyst
Think Research Corporation
- Drove the clinical documentation solution roadmap and improved customer satisfaction scores by 20%. Successfully launched a feature that improved product stickiness by 20% and helped capture two new clients worth CA$ 50,000.
- Conducted user research and usability testing to integrate clinical support tools with electronic health record systems, resulting in $1M in new sales while working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Conducted A/B tests, analyzed user behavior, and iterated on features on the mobile and web applications to optimize the onboarding process, resulting in a 2% reduction in user drop-off during the first week of the post-beta release of two features.
- Prioritized high-impact medium-effort initiatives based on ROI and business goals, delivering high-quality MVPs and successful go-lives, generating $800K in sales.
Led the design and development of the MVP for myHealthHub application across five Ontario Hospitals in Canada. It helped patients move into and out of healthcare settings by making their stay at the hospital more information-rich.
Collaborated with data science and technical engineers to define key performance indicators (KPIs) and established tracking mechanisms to measure the impact of growth initiatives.
Coordinated with marketing teams to develop data-driven campaigns that increased awareness and adoption of the platform at all partner hospitals, impacting over 1200 patients/day.
Gathered customer feedback and conducted user research to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement, leading to feature enhancements that positively impacted user retention.
Data Management and Reporting Application
Built a data management and reporting application with a marketing platform that allowed marketing agencies to pull campaign performance data over regular intervals of time.
eForms | Electronic Documentation Solutionhttps://www.thinkresearch.com/ca/products/eforms/
Led the design and development of an administrative electronic forms solution currently used across 400 long-term care homes across North America.
eForms simplifies senior care workflows with:
• Remote digital signature capture, sharing, and form review
• Quick and easy-to-complete web-based, electronic forms
• Form pre-population with structured data from electronic health records
• Ability to turn paper-based forms into a series of questions and prompts
• Access to real-time analytics, letting users track resident volumes, signature adherence, and compliance
Users can install eForms in weeks with all their existing forms perfectly recreated. Users can also turn forms into crucial results. eForms users spend up to 65% less time on form workflows and realize a two-fold return on investment within a year.
Streamlined Documentation Processhttps://www.thinkresearch.com/ca/products/progress-notes/
Led the discovery and research phases for streamlining the lengthy and time-consuming documentation process by which clinicians edit patient details on electronic health platforms. Improved customer satisfaction with the platform by 20%.
Progress Notes makes documenting and finding patient information easy, improves communication, and keeps clinicians focused on patients by:
• Embedding best-practice clinical guidance
• Eliminating note-bloat with accurately recorded patient information in a concise, history-rich digital note
• Reducing incidents of missing information
• Increasing note clarity and making quick reads easier
• Discover how standardized documentation can assist practice and help enhance the overall quality of care
eCommerce Application for Ordering Supplies Within the Hospitalhttps://healthhubsolutions.ca/myhealthhub/
The web and mobile-based eCommerce application was fully integrated with all retail and supply stores within a 10KM radius of the hospital so patients and families staying at the hospital could buy and order basic supplies from their beds.
Project Management in Project Management Certificate
University of Toronto - Toronto, Canada
Master's Degree in Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Quantic School of Business and Technology - Remote
Master of Science in Chemistry
McGill University - Montreal, Canada
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring