Director of Growth2019 - 2019Pendo.io
- Taught product-led growth concepts to the executives and mentored junior PMs.
- Ran experiments on acquisition side and increased the sign-up rate by 20%.
- Built a product roadmap for a freemium offering.
- Drove analysis to figure out retention metric of Pendo’s core product.
- Analyzed new user experience and built a actionable product roadmap to build a self-serve experience.
Product Growth Leader2017 - 2019GoDaddy
- Increased GoCentral Website Builder adoption by over 50%, 2X competition.
- Built a roadmap to lead the product into Freemium.
- Solved some complex challenges by bringing an iterative process to the team.
- Mentored junior PMs with hypothesis development and release process.
- Developed an onboarding experience that drove an 80% higher engagement rate.
Product Leader2016 - 2016AOL
- Grew customers by 100% of an API product that spanned across three platforms that were serving billions of impressions.
- Led over 25 cross-functional team members on a challenging billing issue that resulted in excess of $1 million in savings.
Product Leader2015 - 2016Perforce
- Collaborated with UX and engineering teams, to increase product engagement of Helix Cloud, a SaaS product by 700%.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing to Increase revenue of an enterprise cloud product by 100%.
- Turned around a complex file syncing product by defining an MVP that shortened the time to market by 60%.
Director of Content Monetization2014 - 2014Ask.com
- Defined a roadmap of a machine learning (ML) product that helped predict the demand of content that accelerated GTM by 50%.
- Built strategic models to help the team raise funds needed to invest in content.
Product Consultant2013 - 2014SnagFilms
- Devised a product roadmap by drawing insights from data which improved engagement by 30% and acquisition by 20%.
- Helped them also increase their SEO footprint through data analysis and implementation of best-in-class SEO tools.
Co-founder | Head of Product2008 - 2013Fablogue
- Built and monetized a marketplace to close the gap between Saks Fifth Avenue and Etsy, on a shoestring budget.
- Secured articles on the Wall Street Journal and Businessweek.
- Grew the product offering to over 5,000 products and 80+ designers.
Corporate Analytics Manager2007 - 2008Mimeo.com
- Built a three-year strategic plan for a $100-million business.
- Managed investor relations.
- Tracked revenue and milestones.
Investment Banking Associate2006 - 2007BMO Capital Markets
- Advised CEOs on M&A, LBO, IPO strategies, including a $400-million LBO deal, a $130-million IPO deal, and a $50-million M&A deal.
Senior Consultant2001 - 2005NYSE
- Led the design and development of a subscription-based product that was geared towards member firms.
- Managed a team of developers, UX, and QAs.