Verified Expert in Product Management
Reena is an accomplished CEO and founder with extensive experience in startups and management consulting. She is a visionary strategist executing successful go-to-market plans for innovative digital products. As the founder of TotShelf, she launched a digital product in over 60 countries on the App Store. At Deloitte, she built go-to-market plans, led product management teams, and oversaw M&A assessments, resulting in significant cost savings and revenue growth for clients in the multi-millions.
CEO and Founder
- Defined and executed a vision and strategy for an early education-focused company.
- Planned, designed, coded, and launched a digital product across 60+ countries on the App Store.
- Collaborated with designers and content providers to define and build user experiences.
- Interviewed multiple parents, educators, and librarians to understand trends in user behavior and influence user growth.
- Defined and executed a go-to-market strategy for the product.
- Built a go-to-market plan that identified $250 million in profit margin and an approximately $1 billion revenue opportunity to establish a new line of business.
- Led a product management team from ideation to launch for an initiative that brought $50 million in revenue for Deloitte and annual savings of $3 million for a public-sector healthcare client.
- Headed a merger and acquisition (M&A) assessment by defining a target operating model and identifying cost synergies, which led to overall annual cost savings of $10 million for a Fortune 100 bank.
- Oversaw an assessment of the current state business strategy to automate target business capabilities and redesign business processes, increasing operational efficiency by 30% and impacting 300,000 users for a public-sector healthcare client.
- Managed a delivery and global rollout of a $700 million cyber security enhancement program consisting of 44 projects through collaboration with stakeholders from 15+ countries for an international professional service client.
- Conducted a system integration strategy assessment by partnering with executive leadership, finance, and technical teams that identified cost savings of $2 million for a client undergoing organizational restructuring.
- Led manager/employee training for a client as part of a change management process, easing the adoption of a new system and increasing employee productivity by 25%.
- Defined a digital strategy for a national health insurance company by laying out a multi-channel approach, which led to a seamless customer experience for 13 million members.
- Developed a structured, repeatable set of processes and gating criteria to support release planning and management activities. This led to successful product releases for the client's project with an overall budget of approximately $150 million.
- Evaluated proposals and compared solution offerings of three vendors to complete an exhaustive vendor selection for implementing a $70 million customer communication management solution for a leading health insurance company.
- Led a team of seven associate business analysts and collaborated with business and technical stakeholders to design and deliver functional and technical specifications and multiple customer and employee-facing banking applications.
- Analyzed requirements for staff and customer-facing banking applications; formulated the best business approach based on thorough system impact and cost analysis, effectively reducing project costs by 40%.
- Led the redesign of multiple products, including HSBC's flagship wealth management product.
Defined and executed a vision and strategy for an early education-focused company. Planned, designed, coded, and launched a digital product across 60+ countries on the App Store.
Go-to-market Strategy for a Consulting Client
Built a go-to-market plan that identified $250 million in profit margin and an approximately $1 billion revenue opportunity to establish a new line of business.
Healthcare Client | Consulting Client
Headed a product management team to launch an initiative that brought $50 million in revenue and annual savings of $3 million for a public-sector healthcare client.
As the lead business analyst, I led business requirements documentation and design for multiple online banking applications.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Master's Degree in Information Systems
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University - Bloomington, Indiana, United States
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Pune University - Pune, India
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
Certified Scrum Product Owner
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring