Principal Product Manager2020 - PRESENTFreelance
- Trained and mentored a team of market launchers to improve efficiencies, leverage metrics, and build a customer success practice. The methods increased launch speed while reducing operational expenses.
- Led team to refine in-vehicle camera hardware product roadmap and prepared go-to-market strategy. The accelerated timeline leveraged commodity hardware for early phases prior to custom development.
- Led business development and product marketing strategy with Fortune 500 companies while tailoring a customer facing roadmap to advance integration targets.
- Built new channel introductions for a US-based company in the APAC region. Identified first proof-of-concept sales strategies and led contract negotiations between product owners.
Director of Product Management/Operations2017 - 2020Mapillary
- Scaled the marketplace product for on-demand street-level imagery mapping from concept to over 40 international markets with complete operational responsibility.
- Built strategic workflows and tactics for high velocity candidate sourcing of hourly workers, onboarding, data quality, payments, safety, compliance, legal, and revenue goal setting.
- Drove efforts to develop new camera hardware and launched the Mapillary Dashcam, a 4K camera with end-to-end encryption. It captured over 20% of new images in the Mapillary platform within six months.
- Translated feedback loops with customer success, engineering, and research groups into product priorities. Managed the launch of strategic product features which sped up customer time to value and enhanced the customer experience.
Senior Product Manager2012 - 2017WSP
- Incubated and co-led new external product line for analytics, mapping, and location intelligence across North America, Europe, and the Middle East. Managed technical products and external relationships while launching 24 mobile apps.
- Managed program team for regional freight and logistics transportation strategy. The novel approach applied truck telemetry, freight traffic profiles, trade data, and street-level imagery to enhance the region’s geospatial datasets and OpenStreetMap.
- Modernized the client’s customer engagement support suite and productized map-based mobile apps.
Urban Planner/Data Scientist2008 - 2012Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Led the mapping team for Dubai's first Emirate-wide transit-rail mobility study and grew team from zero to five full-time staff.
- Developed a big data store for asset management of roadway signage for Phoenix metro region, reduced the 12-month project to 90 days with three, nine seconds of accuracy.
- Prioritized a $100 million capital investment program towards 400+ bus transit stops to decrease site construct costs by 30%.