Solution Architect (Product Management)2019 - PRESENTAutomationAnywhere
- Created go-to-market strategies for RPA in partnership with various industry segments as well as Gartner Leaders operating in those industry segments.
- Created customer use-cases, bot scenarios and overall product roadmap for AutomationAnywhere RPA in conjunction with other partner solutions.
- Created sales cheat sheets, domain cheat sheets, use-cases, solution briefs, etc for sales and marketing enablement for selling partner solutions coupled with RPA to customers.
- Provided complete market analysis, segments to focus, competitive research and customer use-case understanding and creation for various Industry segments (100+ Gartner application categories).
- Helped create a new product line and product strategy for RPA to be leveraged for generating easy business workflows without any code or effort and within less than two min.
- Understood competition and various segments to be targeted and provided innovative solutions and bots for various partner solutions.
- Helped development teams adhere to Agile and DevOps practices.
- Provided product strategy and direction for overall ISV and partner roadmap.
CEO and Head of Product Management2018 - PRESENTSeekNShop.IO
- Researched market, competition, and attained product-market fit.
- Built all the product algorithms and the product requirements and ensured the product caters to the needs of various shopping segments like eCommerce, automotive as well as the search needs of segments like finance, healthcare, etc.
- Defined the product strategy, product portfolio, sales and marketing strategy, and executed the same.
- Filed 24 patents for SeekNShop.IO.
- Ensured customer feedback is well incorporated and customer churn rate is minimum.
- Created investor documentation and investor presentations required for raising investment.
- Went through four M&A processes (including definitive agreement stage).
- Received several international awards including “HYSEA Top 10 Hottest Startups 2018 Award from Vice President of India”, “IET UK’s Global Innovation Awards Top 5 for Information Technology for 2018”,”Super Startup Asia 2018 Award”, “Top 10 Multi-Disciplinary Data Science Providers in US 2018 Award”,” Top 20 AI providers in APAC 2018 Award “,”Top 25 Hottest AI Companies in APAC 2018 Award”, “The-10-Most-Innovative-Startups-to-Watch-in-2019”, “The Top 20 Most Valuable Brands in India 2019 Award”, and “The Top 10 Revolutionary AI Providers award in the US” for the patent-pending natural language search/voice search as a service startup.
VP, Product Management2017 - 2018CrossOver for Work (Redknee/Optiva)
- Established product strategy, roadmap, backlog prioritization, etc.
- Controlled the scope of these specifications and simplify them by focusing on the core of the product and the real world problem that it solves.
- Identified technology trends and leverage leading open source and SaaS solutions to reduce the size and complexity of the product codebase.
- Helped to evolve our standardized processes and playbooks and ensured that each VP deliverable meets our high-quality standards.
- Crafted concise technical design specs to ensure optimal product-market fit and that the important technical decisions are focused on the core of the product.
- Identified relevant design and integration patterns to standardize product requirements and functionality.
- Defined data structures, object models, and algorithms to solve high-value problems.
Chief Product Officer2017 - 2017Multiple Companies (DealPlatter, IBNews, Scandid)
- Helped with product strategy, roadmap, and data science projects including profiling/segmentation, conversion improvements, and product recommendations and inventory intelligence.
- Contributed to product strategy, first version launch, roadmap, technology and business insights for deals and coupon aggregation sites, and also helped generate deals insights and traffic via SEO and social media.
- Helped build the MVP and product v1.0 of the Deals website.
- Enhanced the news portal with a built-in ad network leveraging the aggregated deals and ads gathered through crawling deal websites.
- Built the segmentation and profiling engine of users for the mobile app to convert better.
VP, Product Management and VP, Data Science2015 - 2017MySmartPrice
- Managed product strategy and built the company roadmap for a business of 15 million customers and more than $120 million GMV.
- Headed product management for the mobile app, mobile web, desktop web, B2B, and Chrome plugin aspects of the business.
- Built a search engine for price comparison shopping which decreased search exit rate from 75% to 20% and increased conversion rates from 25% to 80% with an average response time of 0.05 seconds for 2.5 million products and 800 categories.
- Generated user behavioral, affinity-based, interaction-based, transaction/GMV-based profiles and segmented the same for business targeting. Customized the UX based on the user segment.
- Algorithmically predicted and generated deals based on price drop trends, user browsing and transacting trends, and product data patterns.
- Improved mobile app stickiness by 90% and reduced mobile uninstall rate by 50%.
Principal Product Manager2014 - 2015CA Technologies
- Managed product management and devised a differentiation strategy for SaaS-based customer service management product.
- Led and drove the vision of the service management APJ sales.
- Understood Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader gaps in the product and also created industry benchmark features for core SaaS service management with a new “user profile” oriented strategy.
- Added personalization and segmentation to the user experience and redesigned entire product accordingly.
- Leveraged machine learning to come up with an analytics-based product differentiation. Provided customers with ease of use BI suite for service management.
- Provided leadership on core service offerings differentiation from competitors.
- Served as part of the patent review board. Also filed 29 patents.
- Received the Best Patent Reviewer Award and Most Innovative Feature Award.
Senior Technical Product Manager2013 - 2014Amazon
- Launched and delivered Amazon’s self-owned delivery network till the last mile delivery (sort center management system is a $12 billion USD business for Amazon).
- Owned and delivered the sort center management system software and deliver automated labor management to help launch Amazon’s own logistics and delivery network by launching delivery stations, fulfillment centers, and delivery stations.
- Owned and delivered task management, loading, pick, pack, and shipping mechanisms to help launch Amazon’s own logistics and delivery network by launching delivery stations, fulfillment centers, and delivery stations.
- Owned and delivered flow and visualization of package transition for easy tracking of the package in sort centers.
- Prepared and executed automated node and network configuration within the sort centers for automated logistics.
- Received Best Innovative ML Solution award for Seller's Hack Day.
Senior Technical Product Manager2012 - 2013Amazon
- Owned and delivered entire large, medium, and small seller experience to increase the customer traffic, retention, basket conversion thereby orders and GMS of overall web store platform as well as the large sellers. Build and manage a product roadmap to support web store's 3-year roadmap to tailor-make web store seller experience for large and apparel sellers.
- Leveraged Lacoste as a model large and apparel seller to deliver experiences for all other web store.
- Released and published enhancements to support partial publish and multiple working releases.
- Implemented custom search including infinite scroll, Ajax/prefetching controls, buyer facing toggle, pagination configuration, and grid vs. list view for buyer experience.
- Implemented detail page carousel functionality for millions of sellers using Amazon Webstore platform (similar to Shopify).
- Automated product landing page carousels for promotional campaigns for Amazon Webstore Platform sellers.
- Created merchandising features for sellers using Amazon Webstore Platform including rich media support, video support using media services, and improved inline zoom.
- Enhanced promotions for Amazon Webstore sellers. Combined multiple promotions with a single promo code, self-service single claim code based promotions, the ability to automatically have the free promotional item add to cart, syndication to Amazon Digital Coupons and 3P coupon sites via feed or API, and customer specific promotions associated to unique ID/user.
- Virtual Fit Solution and Quality Dashboard Widget for all Amazon Fashion Sellers.
- Improved personalization for buyers including recommendations enhancements. Added new dimensions onto existing recommendation widgets that included seller controlled business logic.
- Built external search, discovery, ratings, and reviews APIs for the Webstore platform.
- Won Amazon India wide “Most innovative Hack” “Innovation with Highest Business Potential” Award for “Intelligence based Predictive Search” in addition to the “O2O Delivery Model using Location Awareness” for Srujan 2011 and 2013 competition.
Technical Product Manager - 22011 - 2012Amazon
- Helped increase the GMS by 120% YOY 2011 to 2012 vs 20% YOY the previous year to $1 billion USD and exceed the target of revenues through the enhancements and experiences delivered to M&S (Amazon web store for enterprises).
- Delivered large seller enhancements done to M&S and other large seller customers like Bebe, Target, Mothercare, Lacoste, etc., and leveraged the same to add to the Amazon web store platform for SMEs to increase Amazon Webstore GMS.
- Enhanced the Amazon search and checkout platform while leveraging the same for M&S (Amazon web store large selling customer).
- Improved the clarity in price and highlighting discounts display to the user by showing him “was” and “now” pricing during SALE periods as well as real-time promotions.
- Enhanced site refresh of the entire website for the global nav, checkout pipeline, product detail, and search page layouts to reduce user confusion and steps involved in buying and increase conversion.
- Improved the customer color journey, color selection, searches based on colors, and classification of various colors for products as part of the colorways project thereby giving the customer a clear choice of color selection and continuity to increase AOV and conversion.
- Enhanced roomset and interactive product selection experience through Amplience(3P) integration.
- Provided various self-service widgets to M&S for doing marketing campaigns, promotions, a few routine tasks to reduce the turn-around time and billing for M&S.
- Owned and delivered the entire website experience to increase the customer traffic, retention, basket conversion thereby orders and GMS of MarksandSpencer online, mobile, kiosk, and tablet channels.
- Received a number of awards including Most Innovative Customer Delivery Award, Top Seller Hack Award, and High Business Impact Product Award.
Product Manager - 22010 - 2011Microsoft (Bing)
- Worked on the international rollout for connected search experiences for Bing with overall coverage contribution (total number of queries) via the experiences delivered at 1% query share in France and the query share of 5.5% for Australia via the experiences delivered.
- Ensured a query precision of 95% for all the experiences delivered in all international markets.
- Delivered instant answers, entity cards, domain task pages, visual search galleries, and other rich experiences in France and Australia.
- Ensured the brand of Bing as the decision engine for France by the rich connected experiences delivered which include instant answers/entity cards for search scenarios of finance, entertainment, sports, weather, brands, places, and people search.
- Delivered experiences for Australia including instant answers/entity cards for search scenarios of finance, currency, file extensions, entertainment, sports (cricket, AFL), weather, brands, places, people search, map search, local search, and phone book search.
- Increased the query coverage of 2.5% for the UK and 2% in CA via the experiences delivered and ensure these experiences are shipped to Germany, Italy, and Spain.
Product Manager2009 - 2010Microsoft BING
- Designed and determined the possible integration of Facebook and generating a social experience integration to search through various answers and search experiences to the US and other markets (social search for the US and other International markets for Bing).
- Integrated social search and other existing experiences to align with the product strategy.
- Developed and designed the experience to onboard movies, music, and sports domains in international markets and launched in Australia, France, UK, and Canada to launch the entertainment domain for Bing search in international markets.
- Designed and developed classifiers for intent classification of music and movies related queries.
- Achieved the “Most Innovative Hack” and “People’s Vote Hack” Awards for “Super Local Suggest” in Bing India wide Hack Day and Achieved 4 Star awards in Microsoft Bing and 5 IT Star awards, Deliver IT award for work done.
Software Design Engineer2006 - 2009Microsoft
- Built payroll audit and reporting applications with performance improvement of over 95% compared to previous systems.
- Built an internal time tracking service V1 for internal employees, vendors, and external employees within Microsoft.
- Helped enhance Microsoft .NET Framework Services Infrastructure for Azure in early days of Azure launch by creating case studies for Azure Service Bus, Worker and Web Threads, etc.
- Helped enhance SQL Azure Services by enhancing the blob storage Mechanism.
- Delivered developer partner evangelism case studies and helped Microsoft technologies reach to student and enterprise dev community.
- Helped build an internal search engine for financial and enterprise document search.
- Worked on msdewey.com which was an experimental voice interactive web search engine.
- Worked on sales management systems for internal Microsoft enterprise data.
- Won 4 IT Star Awards and 2 Product Ship It Awards.