Product Management, Dev Ops2017 - PRESENTConsultant
- Created an enterprise content management platform to help customers manage document life cycle.
- Defined REST API and worked with a partner to integrate with their CRM system.
- Worked with customer to roll out a solution to first 5,000 users.
- Worked with a textbook publisher to rollout solution used by public school students in Florida and California.
- Managed deployments in three different data centers using a lot of automation via Ansible and scripting.
VP Product Management2011 - 2017Innotas, Inc.
- Led the product management over six years helping the company grow revenue 400%.
- Conceptualized and helped build project portfolio management module which helped the company differentiate and win new business.
- Introduced new capabilities to help position the product favorably with analysts.
- Worked with sales to win/retain many fortune 500 customers.
- Responsible for OEM relationships for embedded products.
Sr. Director Product Management2005 - 2011Instantis. Inc.
- Managed projects in different initiatives such as IT, NPD, Six Sigma, CapEx; and the strategic alignment and tracking of corporate initiatives.
- Led introduction of new modules such as strategy management, surveys, and training leading to a larger product offering helping the company win against the competition.
- Led the development of many of the industry's first features which continue to help the company win new customers and grow from 3 to 70+ global 2,000 customers and improve win ratio from below 50% to over 80%.
- Led the product transition from Six Sigma focused PPM solution to general PMO solution targeted at IT and NPD.
- Actively participated during the sales cycle with many key Fortune 500 prospects and helped close multiple $1+ million deals with enterprise accounts.