Product Development Consultant2014 - PRESENTUser Guided
- Consulted clients on A/B testing, user research, product-market fit analysis, the use of analytics for behavioral data validation, OKR development, go-to-market planning, roadmap prioritization, and portfolio management.
- Oversaw the delivery of an industry-leading AI chatbot tool able to recognize up to 90 different user intents based on 85 handcrafted parameters (8X more intents than the industry average conversational solution).
- Developed and secured a provisional patent for a blockchain-powered ERM telemedicine platform focused on meeting the needs of international travelers.
- Built the industry-first drone software, MissionTracker™ for automated project management with public and private APIs for client integrations.
- Designed and developed software for aerial imagery editing and training of a machine learning model that detected anomalies for roof inspections.
- Built business, marketing and process automation systems using internal tools, web hooks, and CRM integrations to help clients streamline sales and marketing efforts at every growth stage.
Head of Product2016 - 2018Deezer, Inc.
- Launched the US B2C offer which accounted for nearly 50% of subscriber growth within two years and expanded the portfolio to include family and student offers, contributing nearly 10% of market growth in 2017.
- Expanded the content offering to include non-music content like podcasts and live radio, accounting for 7% of monthly user engagement within 12 months.
- Led the presales technical evaluation and product integration for opportunities from Argentina to Canada, for media to full product integrations using a mobile/JS SDK and APIs.
Senior Product Manager2011 - 2014Cricket Wireless (AT&T)
- Increased eCPM rates by 78% in 2013 for the mobile advertising platform through internal and external partner placement.
- Generated a 24% increase in YoY impressions in 2014 and increased conversion rates by 150% in 2013 for the mobile customer portal.
- Managed P&L with full product lifecycle responsibility including roadmap evolution, requirements gathering, design/development, go-to-market execution, and user experience.
Product Manager2009 - 2011Cricket Wireless
- Increased web sales by $9.6 million and grew the channel's gross adds contribution by 49%.
- Developed and implemented a website sales funnel optimization strategy (via an analytic and sale data analysis) resulting in an incremental ~$4 million in YoY revenue in 2010, and over 7% (~$6 million in revenue) from 2008-2010.
- Implemented retention efforts resulting in a 17% reduction of the deactivation rates through merchandising efforts.
- Implemented sales/forecasting measures, promotions, and margin analysis, comprising 20% of 2010 orders (~$5 million).