Verified Expert in Product Management
Srdjan is a skilled product leader who helps companies create innovative products and teams, focusing on product discovery and cross-functional delivery. He led consumer products at Huma, a healthtech company that raised $200 million. At HTEC Group, he set up the largest product and design team in Southeastern Europe. Srdjan has worked on products for Apple, Bayer, J&J, Johns Hopkins, NHS UK, Nike, The Pill Club, and Pandion. He currently develops media products at Apple.
Senior Product Manager
- Developed and implemented product strategies consistent with the company's and business unit's vision for media products.
- Collected and analyzed feedback from stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, prototype solutions, and end products.
- Implemented data and analytics solutions to track KPIs.
- Coordinated cross-functional delivery teams, product launches, and timelines.
Head of Product Innovation
- Created the product innovation unit, which grew from 21 to 100+ people in 18 months to become the largest product and design unit in Southeastern Europe (SEE).
- Worked on cross-department creation of strategic initiatives to acquire new accounts and provide clients with product discovery services to validate POCs, build MVPs, and create spin-offs in both startup and enterprise worlds.
- Facilitated product discovery and innovation strategy workshops for Fortune 500 clients.
- Helped product managers and designers on multiple $5 million+ accounts to shape clients' product strategy throughout the product lifecycle.
- Worked as a team member on M&A activities, from commercial due diligence to the integration of the acquired company.
Managing Director | Co-founder
Konstrukt (Acquired by HTEC Group)
- Drove $500,000 in sales of product design, customer research, and product discovery services within the first eight months.
- Hired and trained a 10-person product team that included designers, UX researchers, and business analysts.
- Handled client strategy and top-line OKRs and was responsible for the company's P&L.
- Was acquired by HTEC Group in late 2020 and started creating a brand new product and design service unit.
Senior Product Manager, Senior Project Manager, and Account Manager
Vega IT Sourcing
- Expanded the company's operation to another city by opening an office for approximately 25 people.
- Helped deliver multiple products to market in the sports, healthcare, and SMB SaaS industries, from early prototypes to valuable products, within a few months.
- Acquired and led a $1 million account, leading a cross-functional team of 12 to develop a multi-platform healthcare solution.
Head of Product
- Created a product roadmap and implemented a product strategy based on a radical product framework.
- Devised an SDLC process for working in horizontal cross-functional teams.
- Performed UX/UI research and led engineering teams of up to 30 people to build custom solutions.
- Contributed to implementing QMS, audit preparation for GDPR, and ISO standards.
- Researched the market and competitor landscape and defined our product strategy and market fit.
Interim Head of Tech
- Established technical guidelines and best practices; defined company-wide tech stack.
- Formed four engineering teams consisting of mobile, web, DB, and back-end engineers.
- Implemented Scrum and Kaban using Atlassian products.
- Laid out the foundation for ISO, EN audits, and entire QMS.
Head of R&D
- Created and implemented OKRs for the first six months of product development.
- Coordinated development efforts on building a PoC custom ROM Android concierge application and a white-label web portal.
- Drove GTM strategy for the launch of the MVP product in Asia.
Lead Delivery Manager
- Oversaw the company's business model development, client relationship, and product delivery framework.
- Formed an internal team of 30 people and an offsite engineering team of 15.
- Drove $1.7 million in revenue across multiple accounts in the EU, US, and MENA.
Shaped the product strategy and vision and helped form and grow multiple product teams from seed to Series A funding rounds.
Huma was named a $1 billion healthtech company in the making by KPMG.
Huma's technology takes a modular approach. It covers a wide range of disease areas to deliver better and more personalized care by transforming how patients and data interact with clinicians. The Huma Artificial Intelligence division uses data collected through the platform to generate predictive insights that will detect life-threatening medical conditions.
Huma partners closely with the world's largest healthcare systems, pharma companies, research institutes, insurers, and technology companies like Apple and Tencent to solve some of the biggest rare, chronic, and complex disease monitoring problems.
Led product development and strategy to build the world's ultimate concierge services in aviation, dining, and experiences.
Lujo was born from the demand for the exceptional. In this time-pressured lifestyle we love, it can be difficult to appreciate the myriad of possibilities. Lujo places itself as a pioneer and purveyor of fine pleasures. Created by a team of high-flyers from the worlds of business, technology, luxe lifestyle, and beyond, we are bringing the title of personal assistant and concierge into the 21st century. Anything you can think of: from private jet travels to the NBA finals and Michelin-starred restaurants, and everything in between.
It uses native iOS applications, Salesforce-based CRM, custom-built CMS, and REST APIs to deliver amazing content and experiences for individuals and corporates.
Managed the entire product development of a telemedicine software platform and medical devices hardware attachments integration.
It is designed to allow users to simply and securely capture complete patient histories and examinations. It is accessible through an app on your mobile phone and a web platform on your computer, allowing access to all patient cases, images, videos, and contacts.
It consists of Android, iOS, and web apps, robust back-end REST APIs, and various camera attachments for medical-grade devices.
Owned product development and managed cross-functional teams to build a restaurant POS system in the UK.
Built on a robust Java back end, the POS includes mobile applications for guests on Android and iOS, payment integration, and an AI bookings engine.
Led the omnichannel retail product development for a 100-year-old Swiss wristwatch brand, leading to a massive increase in sales, CSAT, and the launch of new products.
Certa Dose—Dosing Reference Systemhttps://www.certadose.com/
Led discovery and delivery in creating a digital reference tool for pediatric emergency pre-hospital conditions that allow users to visually check medication dosing to reduce critical dosing errors.
You can quickly and intuitively go through medication administration in less than 30 seconds with the visual representation of everything that you do.
The app will help you know the right tool and correct volume for any age group, use a virtual measuring tape to estimate ideal body weight, and instantly document and time-stamp the given medication doses. You will be able you transform risk into certainty in merely a moment.
Led the MVP product discovery and helped shape the first product that launched within seven months from kick-off, resulting in a product processing of more than 15,000 packages daily through the micro-sortation center.
The Future of Digital Pharmacyhttps://heyfavor.com
Guided the product discovery team in re-inventing what a digital pharmacy of the future could look like and become a foundation for revolutionizing healthcare service delivery to all women in the US.
Bachelor's Degree in Economics
University of Novi Sad - Novi Sad, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Wroclaw University of Technology - Wroclaw, Poland
Certificate in Advanced English C1
University of Cambridge