Lead Product Manager2019 - 2020Lujo
- Reorganized the entire tech team into cross-functional units, defined SDLC, and created companywide processes related to product development.
- Performed market research of the luxury travel and goods market and product/market fit analysis of the product.
- Defined OKRs, product vision, and road map for a one-year period.
- Integrated end-to-end CMS and CRM with mobile apps using Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, AWS services, native iOS application, and REST API.
- Implemented Scrum and Agile ceremonies and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinated an MVP soft launch that generated thousands of dollars in revenue within the first four weeks.
Senior Product Manager/Senior Project Manager2018 - 2019Vega IT Sourcing
- Worked on product strategies and roadmaps for the company's clients.
- Worked closely with clients to define requirements and specifications. Managed resource planning and development efforts.
- Ran design sprints and customer interviews and contributed to ideation and prototyping—validated through PoCs.
- Improved monetization KPIs for the company.
- Managed custom and CMS-based digital project development.
- Coordinated the GTM activities of various products.
Senior Product Manager2017 - 2019Huma (Previously Medopad)
- Created a product roadmap and implemented a product strategy based on a radical product framework.
- Devised an SDLC process for working in horizontal cross-functional teams.
- Performed UX/UI research and led engineering teams of up to 30 people to build custom solutions.
- Worked on implementing QMS, audit preparation for GDPR and ISO standards.
- Researched the market and competitor landscape and defined our product strategy and market fit.
Interim Head of Tech2018 - 2018Huma (Previously Medopad)
- Established technical guidelines, best practices, and defined company-wide tech stack.
- Formed four engineering team consisting of mobile, web, DB and backend engineers.
- Implemented Scrum and Kaban using Atlassian products.
- Laid out the foundation for ISO, EN audits and entire QMS.
Head of R&D2016 - 2017Portier Technologies
- Produced OKR's for the first 12 months of the product development.
- Coordinated development efforts on building PoC custom ROM Android concierge application and a white label web portal.
- Created customer insights framework and established analytics pipeline.
- Established GTM for the Asia launch of the MVP.
- Worked on JBTD for different customer segments in travel industry.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2017Fitzapp Ltd
- Led product conception as well as roadmap and milestones definition.
- Developed the innovation strategy and market fit of MVP.
- Coordinated design efforts to create mobile applications UI/UX.
- Led three teams to develop iOS, Android, and back-end API using Google Cloud Engine.
- Created product documentation and supported product demonstrations.
Chief Executive Officer2015 - 2017Infinite Leap
- Oversaw company's business model development, client relationship, and growth strategy.
- Negotiated and established commercial agreements with multiple established brands.
- Formed an internal team of 25 people and outsourced engineering team of 15 people.
- Defined processes to streamline the way product, engineering, and support teams operate.
Project Manager2013 - 2015Singularity Software
- Managed different teams in areas of Android, iOS, and web development.
- Implemented Scrum, TDD, and XP.
- Gathered requirements and produced project specification for the clients of the company.
- Implemented tools and PM process company wide.