Head of Product Innovation2021 - PRESENTHTEC Group
- Led a product innovation office comprised of 70+ people to define new services offering, shape products, design DNA, and create best product practices.
- Worked on cross-department creation of strategic initiatives to acquire new accounts and provide clients with product discovery services to validate POCs and MVPs and create spin-offs in both startup and enterprise worlds.
- Managed product discovery, innovation, and strategy workshops for Fortune 500 clients.
- Helped product managers and designers on multiple 10 million+ accounts to shape client's product strategy throughout the product lifecycle.
- Worked as a team member on M&A activities, from commercial due diligence (DD) to the integration of the acquired company.
Managing Director | Co-founder2019 - 2021Konstrukt (Acquired by HTEC Group)
- Drove $500,000 in sales of product design, customer research, and product discovery services within the first eight months.
- Hired and trained a ten-person product team that included designers, UX researchers, and business analysts.
- Handled client strategy and top-line OKRs and was responsible for the company's P&L.
Senior Product Manager/Senior Project Manager2018 - 2019Vega IT Sourcing
- Created product strategies and roadmaps for the company's clients.
- Cooperated closely with clients to define requirements and specifications; managed resource planning and development efforts.
- Ran design sprints and customer interviews and contributed to ideation and prototyping—validated through PoCs.
- Improved monetization KPIs for the company.
- Managed custom and CMS-based digital project development.
- Coordinated the GTM activities of various products.
Head of Product2017 - 2019Huma
- Created a product roadmap and implemented a product strategy based on a radical product framework.
- Devised an SDLC process for working in horizontal cross-functional teams.
- Performed UX/UI research and led engineering teams of up to 30 people to build custom solutions.
- Contributed to implementing QMS, audit preparation for GDPR, and ISO standards.
- Researched the market and competitor landscape and defined our product strategy and market fit.
Interim Head of Tech2018 - 2018Huma
- Established technical guidelines and best practices; defined company-wide tech stack.
- Formed four engineering teams consisting of mobile, web, DB, and back-end engineers.
- Implemented Scrum and Kaban using Atlassian products.
- Laid out the foundation for ISO, EN audits, and entire QMS.
Head of R&D2016 - 2017Portier Technologies
- Produced OKRs for the first 12 months of the product development.
- Coordinated development efforts on building PoC custom ROM Android concierge application and a white label web portal.
- Created customer insights framework and established analytics pipeline.
- Established GTM for the Asia launch of the MVP.
- Worked on JBTD for different customer segments in the travel industry.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2017Fitzapp Ltd
- Led product conception as well as roadmap and milestones definition.
- Developed the innovation strategy and market fit of MVP.
- Coordinated design efforts to create mobile applications UI/UX.
- Led three teams to develop iOS, Android, and back-end API using Google Cloud Engine.
- Created product documentation and supported product demonstrations.
Chief Executive Officer2015 - 2017Infinite Leap
- Oversaw the company's business model development, client relationship, and growth strategy.
- Negotiated and established commercial agreements with multiple established brands.
- Formed an internal team of 25 people and outsourced engineering team of 15 people.
- Defined processes to streamline the way product, engineering, and support teams operate.
Project Manager2013 - 2015Singularity Software
- Managed different teams in areas of Android, iOS, and web development.
- Implemented Scrum, TDD, and XP.
- Gathered requirements and produced project specifications for the clients of the company.
- Implemented tools and PM process company-wide.