Senior Product Manager2023 - PRESENTApple
- Developed and implemented product strategies consistent with the company's and business unit's vision for media products.
- Collected and analyzed feedback from stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features, prototype solutions, and end products.
- Implemented data and analytics solutions to track KPIs.
- Coordinated cross-functional delivery teams, product launches, and timelines.
Head of Product Innovation2020 - 2022HTEC Group
- Created the product innovation unit, which grew from 21 to 100+ people in 18 months to become the largest product and design unit in Southeastern Europe (SEE).
- Worked on cross-department creation of strategic initiatives to acquire new accounts and provide clients with product discovery services to validate POCs, build MVPs, and create spin-offs in both startup and enterprise worlds.
- Facilitated product discovery and innovation strategy workshops for Fortune 500 clients.
- Helped product managers and designers on multiple $5 million+ accounts to shape clients' product strategy throughout the product lifecycle.
- Worked as a team member on M&A activities, from commercial due diligence to the integration of the acquired company.
Managing Director | Co-founder2019 - 2020Konstrukt (Acquired by HTEC Group)
- Drove $500,000 in sales of product design, customer research, and product discovery services within the first eight months.
- Hired and trained a 10-person product team that included designers, UX researchers, and business analysts.
- Handled client strategy and top-line OKRs and was responsible for the company's P&L.
- Was acquired by HTEC Group in late 2020 and started creating a brand new product and design service unit.
Senior Product Manager, Senior Project Manager, and Account Manager2018 - 2019Vega IT Sourcing
- Expanded the company's operation to another city by opening an office for approximately 25 people.
- Helped deliver multiple products to market in the sports, healthcare, and SMB SaaS industries, from early prototypes to valuable products, within a few months.
- Acquired and led a $1 million account, leading a cross-functional team of 12 to develop a multi-platform healthcare solution.
Head of Product2017 - 2019Huma
- Created a product roadmap and implemented a product strategy based on a radical product framework.
- Devised an SDLC process for working in horizontal cross-functional teams.
- Performed UX/UI research and led engineering teams of up to 30 people to build custom solutions.
- Contributed to implementing QMS, audit preparation for GDPR, and ISO standards.
- Researched the market and competitor landscape and defined our product strategy and market fit.
Interim Head of Tech2018 - 2018Huma
- Established technical guidelines and best practices; defined company-wide tech stack.
- Formed four engineering teams consisting of mobile, web, DB, and back-end engineers.
- Implemented Scrum and Kaban using Atlassian products.
- Laid out the foundation for ISO, EN audits, and entire QMS.
Head of R&D2016 - 2017Portier Technologies
- Created and implemented OKRs for the first six months of product development.
- Coordinated development efforts on building a PoC custom ROM Android concierge application and a white-label web portal.
- Drove GTM strategy for the launch of the MVP product in Asia.
Lead Delivery Manager2012 - 2015Infinite Leap
- Oversaw the company's business model development, client relationship, and product delivery framework.
- Formed an internal team of 30 people and an offsite engineering team of 15.
- Drove $1.7 million in revenue across multiple accounts in the EU, US, and MENA.