Consultant2019 - 2020American Express Global Business Travel
- Managed the review process to evaluate marketing materials for compliance with branding guidelines, internal policies, and external regulations.
- Optimized through role clarity, process and policy definition, and end user communications and training.
Product Management Consultant2018 - 2018Viewpoint, Inc.
- Managed the cross-functional rollout of new pricing and packaging in support of the transition to a SaaS distribution model.
- Partnered with marketing and sales enablement teams to develop and deliver seller training and support.
- Managed market research efforts to validate product bundling and better understand barriers to adoption.
Senior Consultant, Strategic Market Planning2017 - 2018Kaiser Permanente
- Analyzed private and public-sector segments of a B2B portfolio to understand trends in customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Leveraged benchmarking against the broader market to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Recommended short and long-term tactics to boost membership growth.
Consultant, Product Management2006 - 2017American Express
- Created a multi-year strategy to migrate clients to next-generation SaaS electronic payments platform, facilitating reengineering saves of $2.4 million while ensuring customer retention.
- Directed market prioritization and sequencing for the rollout of new global Accounts Receivable capabilities.
- Developed a global servicing model and roadmap for supporting co-branded expense management tools, increasing capacity by 25%.
- Created a product roadmap and go-to-market strategy to guide the development and expansion of a multi-market electronic payments solution.
- Managed data remediation efforts to ensure the suite of global data files and reports complied with PII policy.
- Defined marketing strategy for the growing sales of stored value payment products via a new partnership channel.
Consultant, Product Management2014 - 2016American Express Global Business Travel
- Analyzed expansion opportunities and recommended strategy for the global rollout of a suite of B2B web and mobile travel products.
- Managed development of a SaaS travel approval product, from initial concept and user story definition through pilot management and launch planning.
- Acted as interim product manager for a travel compliance solution, overseeing product operations, sales support, vendor relations, and customer experience.
Director, Product Development2002 - 2005American Express
- Launched a commercial co-brand card with a major airline partner, resulting in an annual volume of $325 million.
- Analyzed the hotel folio data opportunity, including client demand, revenue opportunity, development options and priorities, and potential partnerships.
- Enhanced online reporting tools, increasing usage by 28% while reducing $1.4 million in support costs.
- Launched new credit card functionality resulting in an increase of 12% in annual new card acquisition.
- Designed a prototype solution to facilitate a co-branding partnership with regional banks, leading to a $225-million increase in annual volume.
- Led the re-design of the OPEN: The Small Business Network web portal.
Product Manager2000 - 2002American Express
- Managed a client segmentation study in support of targeted niche marketing strategy.
- Created new positioning and sales messaging for a commercial card suite of products.
- Led the project to upgrade card issuance capabilities.