Senior Product Manager2016 - 2018Shippo
- Grew the users of Shippo’s core product by 76% year over year.
- Established a product management process across teams and product areas.
- Led the complete redesign of core product.
- Developed and implemented the measurement of metrics and KPIs for each product area.
- Conducted detailed user interviews and created in-app user feedback loops.
CEO | Founder2014 - 2016bohoclo, Inc.
- Bootstrapped an eCommerce startup with funding from 500 Startups and VTF Capital.
- Grew a subscription eCommerce business to over 2,000 subscribers and more than $500,000 ARR (accounting rate of return).
- Built and managed a team of five including the shipping and logistics, social media marketing, and customer experience.
- Designed and developed an internal admin tool for the management of customer profiles and subscription data.
- Planned and implemented digital ad campaigns to drive product growth and deliver LTV:CAC ratios >10.
Technical Product Consultant2012 - 2014Artify.It and Gyde.ly
- Implemented metrics measurement best practices for the evaluation of early-stage product and to inform product development.
- Prioritized feature changes based on customer feedback and metrics.
- Researched and designed product prototypes and worked with business stakeholders to develop product roadmaps.
- Improved the website performance to allow for more Agile product development practices.
- Investigated competitive business models and market share and size.
Back-end Software Developer2012 - 2012Groupon
- Interfaced with external teams to define architectural requirements for the payments product API.
- Prototyped a technology product (iOS) to be launched within the Groupon Payments ecosystem.
- Provided product leadership in conceptualizing applications of leading-edge mobile technology including new Bluetooth protocols.
Co-founder2010 - 2012tapviva, Inc.
- Designed and developed mobile ordering and payments apps and merchant-facing order management tools for quick-service hospitality.
- Acquired large customers (e.g., Philz Coffee) and scaled to thousands of daily orders.
- Raised venture funding from a prestigious startup incubator (AngelPad).