Co-founder, Head of Product2011 - PRESENTLend Street Financial, Inc.
- Led product strategy to build a loan origination system from the ground up.
- Established the design process and user research/engagement protocol.
- Implemented data warehousing and business intelligence capability (using Redshift/Panoply/Tableau).
- Hired for and led the design, product, and data teams.
- Built the company from scratch including processes, business toolkit, etc.
- Handled pitching and communication with existing investors and the board.
- Created data visualizations for data ranging from operations through to financial modeling.
Founder, Lead Consultant2004 - 2015Man Woman and Child Ltd
- Created digital strategies for clients ranging from seed stage startups to government departments.
- Planned and led user research engagement on three continents.
- Created designs for websites and native mobile apps.
- Worked as an embedded consultant, leading teams, and as an international outpost for agencies' foreign clients.
- Managed processes from early-stage strategic through to development and QA cycles.
Digital and Brand strategist2005 - 2008Moving Brands
- Led Information architecture for the Nokia website, which launched in 55 countries.
- Led the brand strategy research and online information architecture for Swisscom (Swiss national Telco).
- Led user research, digital strategy, and information architecture for numerous clients across Europe and the US.
UX Designer/Information Architect2004 - 2006Opodo
- Designed customer service center admin portal for this online travel/leisure company.
- Conducted on-site user research.
- Designed and worked closely with the engineering team on design for new hotel booking system.
Analyst/Programmer1997 - 2001Goldman Sachs
- Developed software for internal proprietary systems (trade booking and equity research).
- Performed database architecture and optimization.
- Conducted user research with equities trading desk, and back office settlement team users.