Technical Product Manager2021 - 2022Pocketmade (Agency Clients) via Toptal
- Managed strategy for the new implementation of a CDP (Blueshift), including journey definition and data modeling.
- Handled product management for the martech stack, which ran from ad platforms to Salesforce.
- Managed the build of a new site and blog in React with a Contentful (headless CMS) back end.
- Managed the delivery of the new corporate website.
- Managed the consumer E-comm sites running A/B testing optimization, and product strategy, among other responsibilities.
Data Analytics and Visualization2020 - 2020Tokyo Dev
- Performed data analytics using Python, Pandas (analysis), Matplotlib, and Seaborn (visualization).
- Designed and built the data visualizations in D3.js. See Tokyodev.com/insights/2022-developer-survey.
- Supported deployment and maintenance activities for the site.
Co-founder | Head of Product2011 - 2020LendStreet
- Built a lending (loan origination) platform from scratch, acting as Product Manager and handling the roadmap and backlog.
- Established the design process and user research/engagement protocol.
- Implemented the data warehousing and business intelligence capability (using Redshift/Panoply/Tableau).
- Hired and led the design, product, and data teams. Oversaw engineering.
- Built the company from scratch, including processes, business toolkits, and more.
- Handled pitching and communication with existing investors and the board.
- Created data visualizations for data ranging from operations to financial modeling.
- Managed third parties, external stakeholders, service providers, and software integrations with data/process partners.
- Originated and evaluated new product concepts to serve existing customers/partners.
Founder | Lead Consultant2004 - 2015Man Woman and Child Ltd
- Created digital strategies for clients ranging from seed-stage startups to government departments.
- Planned and led user research engagements on three continents.
- Created designs for websites and native mobile apps.
- Worked as an embedded consultant, leading teams, and as an international outpost for agencies' foreign clients.
- Managed processes from early-stage strategy through to development and QA cycles.
Digital and Brand Strategist2005 - 2008Moving Brands
- Led the Information architecture for the Nokia website, which launched in 55 countries.
- Led the brand strategy research and online information architecture for Swisscom (the Swiss national Telco).
- Led user research, digital strategy, and information architecture for numerous clients (Nokia, Swisscom, etc.) across Europe and the US.
UX Designer/Information Architect2004 - 2006Opodo
- Designed customer service center admin portal for this online travel/leisure company.
- Conducted lab-based user research on a variety of products/features.
- Designed and worked closely with the engineering team on design for new hotel booking system.
- Researched and designed UX for hotels and lodgings products.
Analyst/Programmer1997 - 2001Goldman Sachs
- Developed software for internal proprietary systems (trade booking and equity research).
- Performed database architecture and optimization for a high-volume trade settlement system.
- Conducted user research with the equities trading desk and back-office settlement team users.