Freelance Product Manager2019 - PRESENTPlexus Technology
- Conducted market research to define user stories for mapping and communications platform used at live event locations.
- Established a proof-of-concept through an MVP product by designing the user flows, wireframes, and mockups to describe the user journey.
- Drafted specifications for API platform to enable messaging and location sharing.
- Designed app flows for communication and location sharing for Android and iOS apps.
- Defined the product roadmap by creating a plan for the implementation and rollout.
Freelance Product and Strategy Consultant2019 - PRESENTMeru Cabs
- Created the business proposal for a new category launch; designed the business plan and the go-to-market strategy.
- Established the sales process flows and the CRM implementation for the organization.
- Defined the product and marketing mix and created rollout plans for the new category launch.
Freelance Product Manager2019 - 2019LiveSchool
- Analyzed the process and product flows; charted process and data flow diagrams, and data dictionary.
- Conducted interviews to understand the existing onboarding flows; provided recommendations to optimize conversions.
- Identified major bottlenecks in the current process; recommended product and process solutions.
- Defined KPIs and product metrics; also defined the framework for instrumentation of product flows.
- Performed an analysis of the existing CRM system; provided recommendations on tools, process, and schema.
Product Manager, Ola Loyalty2018 - 2018Ola Cabs
- Developed product features, took pricing decisions, and managed P&L for a program with 200,000+ subscribers.
- Implemented fair usage policy and lowered prices with a swing of +200% in P&L/subscription for the same user base.
- Built a localization platform for Ola apps to support languages for international launches.
- Maintained the website and Ola Lite mobile app; launched Ola Lite in Hindi for 100,000+ weekly active users.
- Defined KPIs and metrics, executed OKRs, and maintained the product roadmap.
Product Manager, Ola Pedal2017 - 2018Ola Cabs
- Defined use cases through user research and conducted a public bike-sharing pilot to establish the business case.
- Designed a product flow based on user stories; built components that included an inventory management system, app booking and ride user experience, and support flow for issue redressal.
- Collaborated with eight different teams with 40+ stakeholders from design, business, and engineering.
- Drove collaborative discussions with third-party vendors to integrate a smart-lock solution with internal systems.
- Designed a launch plan with a product release for college campuses with 10,000+ students.
Program and Product Manager, Ola Corporate2016 - 2017Ola Cabs
- Defined the product strategy and product roadmap and was responsible for the product life cycle at Ola Corporate.
- Built and automated the postpaid billing and collections solutions; opened up an $18 million/year segment and contributes 60% of revenues.
- Created an invoicing system for GST collaborating with tax, finance, and legal to produce 20,000+ invoices every billing cycle.
- Built an API developer platform with documentation—which opened up a potential $500,000/day segment—and assisted in the technical integration of Ola Corporate APIs with partners and clients.
- Created a CRM system for sales to manage 3,000+ active accounts with 30+ account managers; built an automated system to track sales metrics— which reduced the presentation creation time from six hours to ten minutes.
- Assisted the sales team with sales pitches and creatives as well as sales prospects with RFP inquiries.
Corporate Finance2015 - 2015Samsung Research Institute
- Identified gaps in the sample management policy of SRI-B with 20,000+ samples as an intern with the asset management team.
- Employed qualitative and quantitative statistical techniques to analyze responses to interview responses.
- Provided recommendations based on the analysis and a possible future roadmap to redesign the process.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2014Philips Healthcare
- Built a reconstruction platform to help research scientists across the world develop MRI algorithms.
- Implemented a SENSE algorithm to lower the MRI scan and image reconstruction time by a factor of eight.
- Implemented MRI reconstruction algorithms in the image space and Fourier space.
- Built a mDixon node to separate water and fat images post MRI scans.
- Developed UI used to perform MRI scans and view MRI images.
Sofware Engineer2010 - 2010IBM
- Was chosen as one of ten—out of 180 eligible students—for a prestigious IBM internship at India Software Labs.
- Built and delivered the only completely indigenously built component at ISL: Performance Advisor.
- Used SAX and DOM XML parsers to interpret performance data and Apache Tomcat to create reports.
Risk Management Team2009 - 2009Xchanging
- Reviewed and updated the information systems security policies as an intern in the risk management team.
- Helped develop the business continuity plan.
- Performed a risk assessment and worked with the operations team to identify and evaluate risks that pertained to their domains.