Verified Expert in Product Management
Vishnu is an accomplished product manager with a strong focus on AI, entrepreneurship, and enterprise solutions. He has a proven track record in leading AI-driven product development at enterprise companies and early-stage startups. With an educational background in Computer Science and an MBA, Vishnu excels in combining technical expertise with strategic business acumen.
Verily (an Alphabet Co.)
- Launched user / org management including role-based access control for Verily's platform.
- Led API integration with third-party platform, cutting onboarding time.
- Shipped integrations with an Electronic Medical Records platform.
Product and Researcher Manager
Sintra Labs Inc
- Directed product discovery, launch, and feed personalization.
- Improved feed personalization using fine-tuned LLMs, RAG, vector search.
- Led user research and market analysis to create roadmap.
Product Co-Founder / CEO
- Launched an LLM-powered travel assistant that helped tourism organizations.
- Built question-answering and search assistant with fine-tuned GPT-3 models and RAG.
- Led product launch, securing 4 tourism clients and a key partnership.
- Secured pre-seed funding and entry into a reputable accelerator.
Senior Consultant — Product Management and Digital Strategy
- Implemented a Contact Center AI chatbot to automate support.
- Directed digital health product strategy and roadmap.
- Led a cross-functional team to build and launch a Collections and Wage Garnishments product.
- Secured C-suite buy-in and funding for strategic roadmaps.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Administration
Kellogg School of Management | Northwestern University - Chicago, IL, United States
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA, United States
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring