Founder | Enterprise Application Selection Expert2009 - PRESENTERP Consultants India
- Recommended enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to multiple clients.
- Helped set up the project management office (PMO) for an environmental agency.
- Created an international growth roadmap for multiple IT companies.
- Managed the sales for an ITES client. The services included piping engineering and stress analysis.
- Oversaw a complex ERP implementation for an organization with a pan-India presence.
- Created a BI roadmap for a healthcare manufacturer for the PMO.
- Evaluated BI tools for a healthcare service provider.
Business Plan Consultant2021 - 2021Bandar Real Estate
- Helped the owner develop business plan based on prevailing situation in Kuwait.
- Created Financial model to help owner understand capital needs.
- Helped develop Services to be offered by the business with clear Value Props.
Program Manager - Schedule2021 - 2021Product Madness
- Created Program Schedule for 7 projects. Coordinated with Program Manager - Risk and Program Manager - Finance to report on overall program.
- Devloped Smartsheet based Program schedule for senior management reporting.
- Create SOP for the Program Schedule Maintenance which was accepted by the business.
Vice President of Operations and Delivery2014 - 2018Rishabh Software Pvt Ltd
- Grew the team 50% year over year (YOY) for three years in a row.
- Spearheaded the company's transition to Agile.
- Grew a corporate account by over 200%.
- Aligned the learning and organization development (L&OD) to meet organizational goals; the earlier L&OD was activity-based and not result-oriented.
- Helped increase the billing rate by increasing the productivity and quality of the service being offered.
- Led the transition to consultative approach regarding client interactions which resulted in increased work and rates from multiple clients.
Project Manager2006 - 2008Citi
- Acted as the development project manager for a USD $200 million software application which was used by over 11,000 call center associates globally.
- Oversaw the development of a customer-reconciliation project across multiple lines of business (LOBs).
IT Director2001 - 2006Porteum, Inc.
- Led the IT for US and India operations.
- Led the development of an application for the department of vital records; it was meant to facilitate the maintenance and issuance of various certificates.
- Helped conceptualize an application to collate and utilize building information extracted from drawings.
Senior Project Manager1996 - 2001General Electric (GE) Industrial Systems
- Led the development of a suite of applications to support a Six Sigma initiative.
- Led the development of automated dashboard creation for key customers using information from data warehouses.
- Managed a Clarify CRM implementation for three call centers located in the US and the UK.
Developer1994 - 1996Computer Horizons
- Worked on a product re-engineering project for Navistar International.
Programmer1991 - 1994Patni Computer Systems
- Developed Byte Editor with the C programming language.
- Automated the pricing book for GE Motors.