Program Manager2017 - 2019Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Led the largest hospitality program from design through user acceptance testing. The main goal of this program was to replace an obsolete hotel management and call center system with two fully integrated cloud-based systems.
- Managed a team of 4 project managers, onsite and remote technical resources, onshore and offshore QA as well as two key vendors with multiple software development tracks and integrations with external systems.
- Led all program tracks through stakeholder workshops, design, and demo sessions as part of the software development process and coordinated schedules across all three program tracks.
- Implemented advanced program-level automated reporting in Power BI and reduced reporting administrative overhead by 75%.
- Worked closely with vendors to vet development schedules and confirm/obtain alignment with planned deployment timelines.
Agile Project Manager2016 - 2017Wynn Las Vegas
- Managed vendor development of online booking engine user interface and revenue management enhancements that led to a significant YOY revenue increases.
- Successfully managed a difficult vendor relationship and developed an improved partnership that helped speed up the product development and deployment cycle.
- Worked closely with executive level stakeholders to prioritize features and create roadmaps for future product enhancements.
- Identified opportunities for process improvements in QA and worked with QA team and QA managers on a long term strategy for test automation to decrease lead time between software delivery to QA and deployment to production.
Project and Program Manager2014 - 2016Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Led key marketing portfolio program to digitize free slot play redemption via a mobile app integrated to gaming and offers system. App allows guests to interactively redeem free play offers/vouchers at the slot machines.
- Turned around a failing project for the charter air group and delivered a successful inventory, scheduling, and booking system]consisting of an admin web app and a customer facing booking site.
- Scrum Master for Salesforce enhancement project that delivered enhancements referred to as “the future” of sales segmentation by the business owner.
- Received a promotion from project to program manager in less than 9 months.
- Managed all project and program financials and presented monthly financial updates and KPIs to executive leadership on a monthly basis.
Global Project Manager and Business Analyst2014 - 2014Las Vegas Sands
- Created project plans and resource estimates in a way that would exploit synergies between projects and result in more efficient teams.
- Managed technical project teams to ensure that system architecture was designed consistently across projects and followed global standards while still fulfilling the Marketing vertical's goals.
- Elicited functional and technical requirements through JAD sessions, workshops, interviews, and shadowing.
- Implemented custom reporting in TFS that improved the team's ability to track development status both from internal and external teams.
- Acted as a business analyst for a key agile software development initiative to improve visibility into customer global credit and financial statistics.
Technology Consultant2010 - 2014Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Reduced communication barriers between functional and development teams.
- Led testing; coordinated test activities with on-site and remote teams, tracked test execution status, progress, and defect status and generated weekly status reports.
- Led JAD sessions, client interviews, and workshops to elicit functional and technical requirements.
- Created tools to improve project efficiency, analyze KPIs and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Participated in system configuration and integration sessions and assisted technical teams in the implementation of integration layers using web services, and file transfer protocol.
Research Assistant2008 - 2010University of Arizona
- Worked with businesses and academia.
- to analyze the current state of the local utilities and identify the potential impact of increased renewable generation.
- Developed strong relationships with the city and local utility management team, and coordinated meetings to identify risks and estimate risk probabilities and impacts.
- Created a geographic information system that identified the best rooftops for installation of solar panels. The study was published in the ESRI magazine summarizing the analytical process for the study (http://www.esri.com/news/arcuser/1010/solarsiting.html#!).
Product Analyst2008 - 2009John Deere
- Led the quality detection project, key in identifying reliability issues prior to product deployment.
- Interacted with customers to identify requirements and gather performance feedback for the new prototype.
- Developed a visual analytics system that integrated Business Object reports and MS Access into GIS map to analyze warranty claims by region. These maps highlighted the correlation of geography and claims.
- Conducted financial and statistical analyses on warranty accounting processes to determine the best forecasting methods for warranty claims.
- Analyzed product reliability and identified requirements for future golf equipment prototypes.
Product Engineering Intern2007 - 2007Unilever
- Created and implemented an inventory control system that improved all inventory management KPIs, reduced holding costs by 50%, decreased ordering lead times, and minimized shortages.
- Completed a warehouse redesign project that organized the parts warehouse in a more ergonomic way to avoid employee injuries and improve efficiency.
- Analyzed as-is inventory KPIs and identified root causes for their inventory management system.