Verified Expert in Project Management
Bradon is a versatile, forward-thinking leader with a solid track record of delivering large-scale transformations that solve business challenges with comprehensive solutions. He has diverse experience across industries, technologies, and leadership roles at global companies and consultancies. Bradon partners with business leaders to build positive relationships, define strategic roadmaps, and deploy high-performing technology solutions to accelerate innovation that achieves tangible results.
Director of Data and Analytics
Raining Virtue, Inc.
- Led, as an agile program manager, the design, deployment, and support of a custom-developed hybrid-cloud manufacturing execution system (MES) for an industrial manufacturing client. Coached Digital Manufacturing team members in their Agile and data journey.
- Collaborated with the Director of Digital Manufacturing and the cloud application Product Owner in the analysis and definition of the custom MES product roadmap.
- Led a program to consolidate operations, business processes, and technology platforms of three facilities, establishing a single manufacturing center of excellence. This initiative generated annual benefits of $9 million.
- Provided Agile program and technical leadership to modernize the business intelligence and data warehouse architecture for a leading cosmetics brand.
- Directed finance, operations, and HR transformation program turnaround. Renegotiated a third-party consulting services contract to refund $1.4 million for the client and get the project back on schedule and on budget.
- Acted as an agile coach and scrum master for a quote-to-order business process transformation with Salesforce CPQ. Produced a product roadmap, mentored a new product owner, facilitated ceremonies, assisted story grooming, and managed sprint cadence.
Strategic Account Director: Microsoft
- Oversaw all aspects of the Microsoft account, developed relationships and new business with executives, conducted quarterly business reviews, managed P&L, and provided oversight of consulting team performance.
- Provided leadership and direction for three sales managers, driving standards and culture changes focusing on team-based performance, client solutions, active listening, and instilling a data-centric team culture.
- Developed and executed strategic go-to-market plans, nurtured relationships with key executives, and designed technology solutions. Presented proposals that generated $6.5 million in revenue over 10 months.
- Slashed consulting team's attrition on the account by 85% YoY by deploying performance management and recognition processes across the account.
Senior IT Portfolio Director
- Drove rapid turnaround of an IT operations transformation. Managed vendor relationships, instituted project governance, revised program roadmap, and implemented Scrum to deliver in alignment with revised expectations.
- Delivered multiple projects of an $8-million roadmap across five supply chain departments on time and schedule in an 18-month timeframe. Completed a transportation management system rollout across 30 locations in the US.
- Led initiatives to implement real-time order status and visualization of delivery vehicles with whatever route (land, sea, train) with real-time GPS data in eight months with a seven-person team, saving $300,000 in customer service costs annually.
- Enhanced performance management by implementing cultural and process improvements for an analytics team by focusing on customer-centric metrics, re-architecting technology performance bottlenecks, and exceeding SLAs.
- Coached client leadership on agile transformation by advising key executives in Lean and Agile concepts and built momentum for agile by delivering an IT operations transformation program with scrum.
- Migrated on-prem transportation management workloads to AWS. Increased uptime and leveraged AWS tools and processes to comply with data retention and disaster recovery policies. Produced one-time $250,000 and recurring $1 million operating cost savings.
- Transformed supply chain, delivering cost savings and efficiency through process reengineering, technology, organization development, and vendor management; $26 million in annual benefits.
- Designed and implemented operational processes and practices across the application portfolio, which enhanced SLA compliance as well as cloud management governance policies to enable cost controls.
Principal Growth Market Leader
- Transformed supply chain partnering with Coca-Cola distributor's executive management team. Enhanced demand planning and finance processes and implemented new technology. Managed three external vendor organizations, achieving $5.4 million in annual benefits.
- Initiated collaborative design of a sales management process for the Seattle market. Managed the sales process for six months, reduced proposal cycle times by 20%, and increased win rate by 15%.
- Contributed to the business development, generating $1 million in new business as a new Seattle market leadership team member.
Director of Enterprise Project Management Office (PMO)
- Built and operated a 21-person enterprise program management office from the ground up for this $11 billion trust, the largest private landowner in Hawaii, the nation's largest private school system, and real estate developer.
- Introduced an enterprise program portfolio management (PPM) capability resulting in a 91% increased on-time program delivery, 62% reduced portfolio budget variance, and an 18% increase in value delivered to education operations in the first year.
- Conceived, designed, and implemented executive dashboards to monitor program portfolio performance and provide input into the strategic planning process.
- Increased the project sponsor satisfaction by 22% in 12 months by introducing a quality and satisfaction review with a focus on repairing strained relationships due to over-reliance on procedure and methodology.
- Improved team employee engagement scores by 62% by optimizing organizational structure, introducing a new department operating strategy, and reformulating career progression and role descriptions.
Global Analytics and Data Governance Leader
- Structured and initiated a global project while leading a 74-person global business intelligence project team of Univar leaders, specialists, and consultants and managing a $9-million program budget.
- Delivered $4.3 million in annual operating expense savings through the reduction in customer churn and realizing purchasing economies of scale.
- Spearheaded the development of a single global product hierarchy that enabled Univar to unify corporate-level reporting on sales, procurement, and inventory performance for the first time in its history.
- Implemented a business-intelligence solution through an SAP data warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM), and the SAP BusinessObjects platform.
IT Strategic Sourcing Director
- Led a 9-person project team to structure a performance-based arrangement for a strategic sourcing initiative that reduced IT spending by $20 million resulting in an ROI of 84%.
- Was asked by the global vice president of procurement to personally negotiate the contract for a key product category and saved the company $3.1 million in capital expense and reduced category spend by 34%.
- Saved the company $250,000 in payroll, $2.7 million in working capital, $4.7 million via early payment and volume discounts, and generated $1.8 million in productivity benefits.
Senior Delivery Manager
- Brought a struggling strategic multi-year enterprise document management program back on schedule. The program consists of twelve individual projects with stakeholders ranging from regulatory and compliance to the health plan administration.
- Instituted an operations governance model of key executive stakeholders for a managed health care provider, bringing sustainable oversight to a critical program and ongoing business operations.
- Defined the business requirements across a specialty coffee producer's enterprise, defined the end-to-end business capabilities, and wrote an RFP for ERP software selection and implementation with a limited team and an aggressive schedule.
- Ranked in the top 5% of leaders in the consumer and industrial products industry group for six years straight.
- Led an acquisition integration project that enabled the client to triple the volume of its product line, saved the combined entity $3.7 million annually, and beat Wall Street analyst expectations.
- Led a project for a $10.3 billion industrial manufacturer to address financial, inventory, procurement, and order fulfillment issues. Designed a new operating model and leveraged new technology to save $24 million in operating expenses annually.
- Oversaw a team to save $10.5 million in operating expenses for a global dietary supplement company by redefining business processes, and building a technology strategy for distribution, cost accounting, procurement, warehouse, and manufacturing functions.
- Managed a 23-person team to design and implement purchase-to-pay (PTP), finance, cost accounting, and manufacturing capabilities, reducing the annual operations planning (AOP) and procurement planning by 24%.
- Owned and led the inventory accounting operations to identify and reconcile inventory anomalies, mitigating a $2.5 million write-off. Earned praise from the CIO and the director of inventory accounting and passed an independent audit.
Leveraging Technology to Enable a New Operating Model
Designed and implemented a new enterprise operating model, integrated multiple acquired companies, and saved $24 million in operating expense.
As the program leader, I worked with the business unit to analyze the current businesses and organizational structures. I also documented the current business processes, defined the degree of standardization and integration for each process step at a detailed level, and designed and documented the future-state business processes. I then led the implementation of an ERP platform to align with the newly defined operating model. In addition, I took personal accountability for the analysis and design of the procurement, manufacturing, and distribution processes.
Senior Director for a Supply Chain Application Portfolio
Developed, organized, and managed the roadmap of a leading global chemical distributor's supply chain enterprise applications achieving over $750,000 in cost savings in 12 months and 22% application availability improvement.
• Collaborated directly with the vice presidents of transportation, branch operations, product compliance, and supply-and-demand planning to ensure portfolio progress and keep business strategies and technology roadmap aligned.
• Led a team of 19 in the build, deploy, and support of a transportation management system to 174 facilities in the US which transacted over $300 million in freight and $400 million in inventory managed.
• Produced an annual operating cost savings of $350,000 by migrating applications to the cloud and implementing scaling and access controls for cloud resource consumption.
• Managed relationships and performance of six software vendors to deliver $700,000 in annual savings.
ServiceNow for Costco Wholesale
Rehabilitated a project to implement an IT operations management platform in ServiceNow after a four-month struggle under previous leadership to deliver the project within budget and schedule expectations.
• Accelerated Costco leadership's Agile transformation by advising key executives in lean and agile concepts and executing the IT operations transformation program with a tailored scrum approach.
• Accomplished measurable progress within three weeks of onboarding after four months of stagnation under previous leadership and delivered multiple dashboards for executives and project sponsors.
• Implemented ServiceNow service management, financial management, project portfolio management, asset management, procurement, and configuration management modules.
• Successfully orchestrated the relationships with three additional vendors to achieve Costco's business, schedule (nine months), and budget ($3.5 million) objectives for this program.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Engineering
University of Southern California - Los Angeles, CA, USA
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring