Agile Training Instructor2018 - PRESENTAlura
- Worked for Alura, the largest online education platform in Brazil, and my courses have reached more than 5,000 people as of today—my average evaluation score is 8.9 out of 10.
- Developed and deployed online courses in Agile and business subjects such as Agile, Kanban, complex negotiation, conflict resolution, and resilience.
Global Operations Program Manager2016 - 2018IBM
- Coordinated the Agile training for all of the employees in IBM Rio de Janeiro including the senior managers and C-level suite; training more than 1,000 employees, in over 60 sessions, and one WW event in Agile Go.
- Led and implemented a new Agile-leaning management system for the vice president of sales transaction support and his direct reports—resulting in less bureaucracy, fewer meetings, and increased team collaboration. These tools included video conferencing, Mural, Slack, and Jira (PowerPoint presentations were banned).
- Coached four IT infrastructure teams moving to an Agile model. Successfully led the transformation redesigning the teams into squads, creating a common backlog adopting Jira, and implementing Scrum ceremonies.
- Directly assisted the VP of sales support organization been responsible for the management system including analysis of major information reports such as pipeline, forecast, financial reports, HR headcounts, and expenses.
Communication Project Leader2015 - 2016IBM
- Led a global employee engagement project (NA, AP, MEA, CEE, and Japan) reaching outstanding results, among them, a top trend hashtag #wecanmakeadifference year to date for IBM.
- Helped it to become the second most visited link that year to date in IBM's internal social media with more than 8,100 individuals sharing how they “can make a difference” in the client experience, 103 events being held worldwide on September 10th, and reaching over 90% of IBM sales transaction support employees with a minimal budget.
LA Business Project Manager2012 - 2015IBM
- Managed projects for the launch of the IBM product line Pure Flex (Power Servers) including the pricing, contract, and workflow process.
- Acted as LA project manager liaison between IBM and Lenovo and Ricoh.
- Coordinated and liaised in various LA countries on the contracts, pricing, taxes, and supply chain which resulted in the Lenovo and Ricoh acquisition of IBM and ensuring that the LA's product line project milestones were on time and with no audit issues.
Sales Operations Team Leader2011 - 2012IBM
- Led the North America integrated account team providing business analysis and support for the cadence process including analyzing the most valuable 28 accounts in North America and providing business support with Kanban as the regular management system.
- Managed the transition of the US integrated accounts operations (including the state of New York) for a sales business analysis and handing over the territory management to IBM India. Resulting in the India operation going live as planned and in the first six months, the new team’s results were set as the benchmark for others to achieve.
Supply Chain Analyst2003 - 2007IBM
- Coordinated the integration of IBM LA mainframe supply chain end-to-end process resulting in a 6% increase in cycle time performance, the lowest inventory in 30 years, a cost-and-expense savings of US$6 billion, a 25% increase in sales productivity, and a cash savings of US$580 million.
- Implemented Lean and Kanban methodologies which drove process improvements to a multimillion-dollar mainframe order to the delivery process which resulted in an improved order quality, lower churn rate, an increase in inventory cost savings, and improved a delivery cycle time for the customers.
- Was awarded the top Latin America (LA) contributor in 2006 due to my project inventory saving achievements.
Sales Consultant2002 - 2003Shell
- Coordinated the F1 sales campaign and achieved a marketing mix improvement of 80% in 13 retail sales points.
- Was ranked as the 7th best seller in Brazil in 2002.
Marketing Specialist for Lubricants2001 - 2002Shell
- Coordinated the Looney Toon's sales campaign for their lubricant business partners (13 BPs in Brazil in seven different states) surpassing the sales target by 12%.
- Managed and was responsible for the marketing plan, budget management, logistics, and overall campaign metrics.