Chief Operating Officer2020 - PRESENTApplicita
- Designed and implemented business operations, establishing policies that promoted company culture and vision and managing the company's operations.
- Managed operational functions, including product and project delivery, finance, human resources, IT, legal, health and safety, customer services, and facilities management.
- Forged strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors, and other professional business relationships.
Digital Transformation Consultant2020 - 2020My Method
- Provided full assessment of a current (manual) business process and the creation of a digital roadmap.
- Identified process changes and suggested specific tools for CRM and online booking.
- Engaged in the growth marketing strategy, using technology to support the growth plan.
Transformation Program Manager2019 - 2020Summit Media
- Engaged as the transformation program manager to lead the end-to-end implementation and execution of complex business change, including introducing agile practices, enhancing stakeholder relations, managing budgets, and driving engagement with senior business leaders.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of a brand new, strategic web-based platform for the business. Worked alongside our nearshore development partners to deliver under-challenging circumstances and deadlines.
Digital Transformation Program Manager2019 - 2019Paperchase via Palladium Digital
- Engaged as the digital transformation program manager to enhance the digital presence of a high street retailer encompassing demand generation, customer experience, web optimization, and analytics, with ownership for setting up PMO and introducing standards and controls.
- Headed up due diligence, defined priorities, and implemented best practices.
- Collaborated with the client to assess and understand the benefits and costs of initiatives to determine priorities while ensuring that requirements are met.
Business Change Project Manager2018 - 2019Wowcher
- Engaged as the business change project manager to lead and coordinate the delivery of a program to improve customer satisfaction ratings (NPS score) and increase revenue.
- Spearheaded the implementation of a revised refund process following extensive review to improve the overall process and timelines for customers seeking refunds.
- Implemented streamlined and efficient processes to eliminate complex manual processes and enhance the user experience.
- Managed the timely resolution of data issues to ensure accuracy and reliability of information.
Agile Transformation Program Manager2017 - 2018M-Kopa Solar (Kenya)
- Engaged as the agile transformation program manager to lead the redundancy process for 80% of the company’s IT workforce and engage with the remaining teams to motivate, inspire, empower and drive productivity as part of a major organizational change program in Kenya.
- Conducted change impact assessments and delivered continuous improvement sessions to gain insight and drive understanding of new ways of working, including Agile.
- Provided coaching and mentoring to business leaders. Led a scrum of scrums and instilled best practices by encouraging and driving understanding of the benefits of change.
- Worked closely with C-level business stakeholders to implement changes from the top down by identifying people and process issues and instilling agile methodologies.
- Managed the outsourcing of IT operations, built and maintained collaborative relationships with suppliers, and managed processes and ways of working with suppliers.
- Improved performance and productivity of onsite IT support teams by utilizing ITIL standards. This resulted in a significant increase in incident resolutions, first-time fixes, and SLAs.
Technical Project Manager2013 - 2016Risk Management Solutions
- Oversaw and coordinated the setup and implementation of a professional services PMO with ownership for defining program and project management standards to improve delivery outcomes.
- Managed large-scale, complex programs of work (over £1 million budgets) related to a next-generation cloud platform for insurance companies with ownership for leading integration to PaaS, driving business process change, and managing third-party vendor relations.
- Provided leadership and resource management for projects with a focus on driving performance, enhancing efficiency, and managing under-performing staff.
- Spearheaded the introduction of a repeatable approach to improve ISO 27001 complaint infrastructure buildouts for the transition from client ownership to SaaS.
- Delivered a range of projects and programs, including infrastructure change, software implementation, CAT model development, data migrations, data warehousing, and API integration.
Business Change Consultant2015 - 2015St. Pauls' Catholic Bookstore
- Engaged as the change management consultant to review, assess, and transform the organization’s existing IT processes and systems. This included POS system implementation while implementing a cost-saving program across warehouse and office operations.
- Developed a business case for a POS supplier change, managed the RFP process, and negotiated discounts.
- Managed and coordinated system implementation of post-supplier selection encompassing tender, contract, implementation, and go-live phases of project delivery.
- Worked in close collaboration with key stakeholders up to C-level to define and translate the business vision into a target operating model and three-year action plan for change.
- Liaised with internal teams to resolve conflict by delivering workshops to drive improvements and address employee concerns.
Agile Delivery Manager2012 - 2013IMX Software
- Oversaw and coordinated as the key decision-maker the end-to-end delivery of business-critical projects. This included banknote and FX trading systems for Tier 1 banks (with a budget of over £1 million), web client application implementations, data migrations, and business change initiatives.
- Conducted an intensive review of the existing 12-month plan, identified that team structures were not working as they should, and recommended changes to existing resource structure in Vietnam and the UK.
- Instrumental in stabilizing two failing projects within three months by analyzing and defining project needs and executing robust change to resolve and enhance operations.
- Reduced the Vietnam team to six resources and increased the UK team to six. I also introduced a buddy system to enhance the performance and productivity of the Vietnamese resources.
- Engaged with the client regularly to understand priorities for each sprint, restructured project plans to ensure conflicting priorities were achieved, and changed sprints from four weeks to two.
- Managed scrum ceremonies, removed blockers, coordinated global teams, maintained project PM status, and velocity reports in line with project specifications.
- Defined and implemented robust processes and role changes to enhance the efficiency and performance of the offshore team and developers.