Senior Expert Data Project Manager2018 - PRESENTRose International - Bayer/Monsanto
- Joined the team as a technical project manager to complete the delivery of B2B oriented capabilities.
- Transitioned to lead the data management and analytics integration effort once Bayer bought Monsanto.
- Served many teams, facilitated stand-ups, Agile training, ceremonies, and other workshops.
- Maintained very large and complex project plan of over 4,000 lines.
- Maintained very large and complex JIRA boards of over 1,000 stories.
Agile Project Manager and Agile Transformation Coach2017 - 2018United States Department of Agriculture - FSA
- Coached a team of government employees and contractors on agile, QA, and modern project management.
- Successfully shifted the USDA-FSA to use a specific approach utilizing JIRA and Confluence.
- Migrated portions of one of the first databases into Java.
Chief Information Officer2010 - 2016Webbed Sphere Inc
- Joined the small company as a data analyst, uncovering several ways to save the company millions of dollars.
- Introduced agile to IT and implemented it successfully.
- Was accountable for the IT and data discovery and delivery for all projects.
- Led the organizational change across all departments (sales and marketing, finance, order revenue management, IT, fulfillment, supply chain, and property).
- Designed key performance indicators along with OKRs. Chartered projects to measure them as the key stakeholder.