Corey Patrick Jones
Verified Expert in Project Management
Corey is a certified project/program manager with over a decade of Agile-based, hands-on experience, leading small and large teams to discover and deliver value. Focused around open-source eCommerce, data assets, architecture, and enterprise digitization, he has extensive expertise in managing remote, international teams with a broad set of tools that carry across the spectrum of Waterfall, Agile, and everything in-between.
Senior Expert Data Project Manager
Rose International - Bayer/Monsanto
- Joined the team as a technical project manager to complete the delivery of B2B oriented capabilities.
- Transitioned to lead the data management and analytics integration effort once Bayer bought Monsanto.
- Served many teams, facilitated stand-ups, Agile training, ceremonies, and other workshops.
- Maintained very large and complex project plan of over 4,000 lines.
- Maintained very large and complex JIRA boards of over 1,000 stories.
Agile Project Manager and Agile Transformation Coach
United States Department of Agriculture - FSA
- Coached a team of government employees and contractors on agile, QA, and modern project management.
- Successfully shifted the USDA-FSA to use a specific approach utilizing JIRA and Confluence.
- Migrated portions of one of the first databases into Java.
Chief Information Officer
Webbed Sphere Inc
- Joined the small company as a data analyst, uncovering several ways to save the company millions of dollars.
- Introduced agile to IT and implemented it successfully.
- Was accountable for the IT and data discovery and delivery for all projects.
- Led the organizational change across all departments (sales and marketing, finance, order revenue management, IT, fulfillment, supply chain, and property).
- Designed key performance indicators along with OKRs. Chartered projects to measure them as the key stakeholder.
Led the discovery and delivery of all aspects of this eCommerce website, which hosts millions of SKUs.
TrollAndToad.com was awarded Inc 5,000 status five years in a row. I was awarded employee of the year.
Data Management and Analytics
Accounted for and maintained very large data asset repositories that brought common understanding across an organization.
USDA Agile Transformationhttps://www.usda.gov/
Successfully merged a high governance Waterfall software development life-cycle with Agile.
Digital Transformation Lead at Nestle Purinahttp://www.justrightpetfood.com
Launched and managed the support and sustained model of an enterprise flagship product while improving the team's way of working.
Bachelor's Degree in General Studies
Eastern Kentucky University - Richmond, KY
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Certified Disciplined Agile Practioner
SA - Scaled Agile Framework 4 Agilist
Scaled Agile, Inc
PSM - Professional Scrum Master
ACP - Agile Certified Practitioner
PMI - Project Management Insititute
PMP - Project Management Professional
PMI - Project Management Institute