Software Delivery Manager2010 - PRESENTFreelance Work
- Assisted and advised leaders, managers, teams, and clients on the best use of project management (traditional and agile) disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Acted as a reference point for project and service management queries and information and, as an advocate, on best practices in project management.
- Assisted in managing enterprise-level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges.
- Managed all aspects of the projects/services: Scope, time frames, quality, costs and results, team, outsourcing, communications, risks, and integration.
- Oversaw the management of the end-to-end delivery of multiple large/complex projects.
Delivery Manager2018 - 2021IncluIT
- Collaborated with various experts from highly functional engineering, design, product, and QA teams in designing, developing, testing, and delivering the best digital products to commercial clients as per customer requirements.
- Managed end-to-end client engagements and maintain productive relationships with all external and internal project stakeholders along with scheduling and facilitating project timelines to increase clients’ satisfaction level.
- Updated top management and clients with project status as well as identify operational risks impacting the project success and take counteractive actions to achieve anticipated objectives.
- Spearheaded entire SDLC from inception till completion, delivery, and maintenance, ensuring timely project completion within quality and budget constraints.
- Headed daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives as well as supervised core team processes, while serving as scrum master in order to meet business requirements.
- Worked on successful contract negotiation and renewal on multiple occasions.
PMO Manager2015 - 2018Grupo Prominente
- Directed various high-performance teams from management and technical domains, such as PMs and 40+ distributed scrum team members along with mentoring experts with modern methodologies that improved individual efficiency.
- Analyzed projects’ scope from all facets and provided strategic insights to top management to acquire or detain the project for sustaining the positive corporate image.
- Developed mutual toolsets and established standard coding practices amongst the development team across all IT-related projects that increased the staff performance.
- Ensured the smooth and seamless flow of business operations by devising a reasonable budget, setting targets, overseeing profit and loss processes, and forecasting and handling resources.
- Exceeded business success and profitability targets by recruiting competent five PMP certified professionals and segmented area workforce by 100%.
- Provided leadership expertise for the successful and timely delivery of multiple projects; 84% of the projects on time.
- Aligned business objectives with employee efforts by formulating and implementing corporate strategies with the focus of optimizing the project delivery procedures.
PMO Manager2014 - 2014Ayi Group
- Monitored the project progress, prepared necessary documentation and easy-to-view reports, and prioritized activities as per updated project plans along with coordinating with vendors and facilitating stakeholder meetings.
- Supervised a team of five high-performing project managers along with managing a team of 25 technical experts and assigning diverse tasks as per individual capacities and specialties to achieve business targets.
- Partnered with business and technical executives in creating and amending PMO framework and disciplines and stakeholder communication plans.
- Navigated a team of over six cross-functional distributed PMs through all phases of project delivery along with updating professionals with project management best practices.
- Trained 100% of the staff on modern project management techniques, optimizing individual morale.
- Delivered 80% of the projects on time as well as amplified area workforce by 30%.
Sr Project Manager2013 - 2014Globant
- Led highly functional over five distributed TLs and 40+ distributed scrum team members as well as executed productivity improvement actions after conducting individual performance assessments.
- Completed allocated assignments and projects within promised timeframe and budget.
- Implemented and maintained the websites for booking Disney hotels, resorts, and special offers.
Application Support Manager2009 - 2013Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Was responsible for several critical business functions and modules.
- Worked with incidents and problem management based on ITIL good practices.
- Managed human resources focusing on people care. Did performance evaluations.
- Managed budgets and costs, risks, issues, action items, changes, and decisions.
Project Analyst2008 - 2009Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Handled the customer service request estimation, analyzing technical and project management work needed, costs, assumptions, and risks.
- Executed project planning, scheduling, and monitoring.
- Analyzed and reported project economics including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Created and controlled project documentation including the WBS and the project plan, contributed to requirements, risk schedule, and change control.
- Managed human resources with a focus on people care.
Project Manager2007 - 2008Siemens
- Served as the analysis, design, and testing team leader for the development, integration, and deployment of software solutions.
- Oversaw worldwide subcontract management of software factories, public transport terminal devices, and contactless smart cards.
- Served as an IT consultant for the design, development, and implementation of SGCO (Operation and Control Management System).
Project Manager2004 - 2006Grupo Prominente
- Managed and coordinated business process systematizing groups (estimation, analysis, design, produce, testing, and deployment).
- Designed and deployed business process systematizing with Pectra BPM Suite Tools.
- Integrated Microsoft Windows and Sun Solaris Systems using SOA implemented with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003.
- Managed several projects based on precise documentation and strong customer communication.
IT Consultant2002 - 2003ITD - International Trade Development
- Analyzed, designed, developed, deployed, and maintained web-based systems for International Commerce.
- Provided customer contact and demos presentation of products and solutions.
IT Consultant1998 - 2001Freelance
- Provided analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of web-based systems.
- Presented demos of products and solutions.