Diego Jaime Dedacek
Verified Expert in Project Management
Diego is an experienced IT professional (PMP, CSPO, CSM, PSM, ITIL-F) that specializes in software project management (traditional and agile) focused on project’s teams and results. He is really passionate about improving people's skills in order to build high-performing teams to reach projects' goals with the exact mix of efficiency and effectiveness.
Software Delivery Manager
- Assisted and advised leaders, managers, teams, and clients on the best use of project management (traditional and agile) disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Acted as a reference point for project and service management queries and information and, as an advocate, on best practices in project management.
- Assisted in managing enterprise-level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges.
- Managed all aspects of the projects/services: Scope, time frames, quality, costs and results, team, outsourcing, communications, risks, and integration.
- Oversaw the management of the end-to-end delivery of multiple large/complex projects.
- Collaborated with various experts from highly functional engineering, design, product, and QA teams in designing, developing, testing, and delivering the best digital products to commercial clients as per customer requirements.
- Managed end-to-end client engagements and maintain productive relationships with all external and internal project stakeholders along with scheduling and facilitating project timelines to increase clients’ satisfaction level.
- Updated top management and clients with project status as well as identify operational risks impacting the project success and take counteractive actions to achieve anticipated objectives.
- Spearheaded entire SDLC from inception till completion, delivery, and maintenance, ensuring timely project completion within quality and budget constraints.
- Headed daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos, and retrospectives as well as supervised core team processes, while serving as scrum master in order to meet business requirements.
- Worked on successful contract negotiation and renewal on multiple occasions.
- Directed various high-performance teams from management and technical domains, such as PMs and 40+ distributed scrum team members along with mentoring experts with modern methodologies that improved individual efficiency.
- Analyzed projects’ scope from all facets and provided strategic insights to top management to acquire or detain the project for sustaining the positive corporate image.
- Developed mutual toolsets and established standard coding practices amongst the development team across all IT-related projects that increased the staff performance.
- Ensured the smooth and seamless flow of business operations by devising a reasonable budget, setting targets, overseeing profit and loss processes, and forecasting and handling resources.
- Exceeded business success and profitability targets by recruiting competent five PMP certified professionals and segmented area workforce by 100%.
- Provided leadership expertise for the successful and timely delivery of multiple projects; 84% of the projects on time.
- Aligned business objectives with employee efforts by formulating and implementing corporate strategies with the focus of optimizing the project delivery procedures.
- Monitored the project progress, prepared necessary documentation and easy-to-view reports, and prioritized activities as per updated project plans along with coordinating with vendors and facilitating stakeholder meetings.
- Supervised a team of five high-performing project managers along with managing a team of 25 technical experts and assigning diverse tasks as per individual capacities and specialties to achieve business targets.
- Partnered with business and technical executives in creating and amending PMO framework and disciplines and stakeholder communication plans.
- Navigated a team of over six cross-functional distributed PMs through all phases of project delivery along with updating professionals with project management best practices.
- Trained 100% of the staff on modern project management techniques, optimizing individual morale.
- Delivered 80% of the projects on time as well as amplified area workforce by 30%.
Sr Project Manager
- Led highly functional over five distributed TLs and 40+ distributed scrum team members as well as executed productivity improvement actions after conducting individual performance assessments.
- Completed allocated assignments and projects within promised timeframe and budget.
- Implemented and maintained the websites for booking Disney hotels, resorts, and special offers.
Application Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Was responsible for several critical business functions and modules.
- Worked with incidents and problem management based on ITIL good practices.
- Managed human resources focusing on people care. Did performance evaluations.
- Managed budgets and costs, risks, issues, action items, changes, and decisions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Handled the customer service request estimation, analyzing technical and project management work needed, costs, assumptions, and risks.
- Executed project planning, scheduling, and monitoring.
- Analyzed and reported project economics including costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks.
- Created and controlled project documentation including the WBS and the project plan, contributed to requirements, risk schedule, and change control.
- Managed human resources with a focus on people care.
- Served as the analysis, design, and testing team leader for the development, integration, and deployment of software solutions.
- Oversaw worldwide subcontract management of software factories, public transport terminal devices, and contactless smart cards.
- Served as an IT consultant for the design, development, and implementation of SGCO (Operation and Control Management System).
- Managed and coordinated business process systematizing groups (estimation, analysis, design, produce, testing, and deployment).
- Designed and deployed business process systematizing with Pectra BPM Suite Tools.
- Integrated Microsoft Windows and Sun Solaris Systems using SOA implemented with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003.
- Managed several projects based on precise documentation and strong customer communication.
ITD - International Trade Development
- Analyzed, designed, developed, deployed, and maintained web-based systems for International Commerce.
- Provided customer contact and demos presentation of products and solutions.
- Provided analysis, design, development, deployment, and maintenance of web-based systems.
- Presented demos of products and solutions.
WR Cloud Platform
Managed over three distributed scrum teams to discover, develop and maintain a proprietary edge Cloud platform focused to attend 5G services demand.
Buenos Aires' Subway Administration Platform (Argentina)
Managed the complete development of the product.
Disney Parks & Resorts Website (USA)
Managed several teams focused on the redesign, development, and maintenance of part of Disney Parks and Resorts Website.
* Managed all aspects of the project/service: scope, time frames, quality, costs and results, team, outsourcing, communications, risks, integration, and contracts
* Established productivity improvement actions by the team (reorganizing, changing roles), handling hiring and termination processes
* Performed tasks of billing management.
* Managed and follow up costs and margin associated with the projects
Ally Bank's IRS Audit (USA)
Managed a distributed team (USA+Argentina) to complete the audit process and requirements.
* Conducted pre-project consulting, managed budgets and timelines
Ally Bank Application Support Management (USA)
Managed a distributed team (USA+Argentina) in charge of enhancing and maintaining a 24/7 operation.
* Managed a distributed team of IT Specialist in a 24/7 Operation
* Implemented an improvement of Incidents and Problem Management based on ITIL V3 guidelines
* Managed suppliers and partners around the globe (India, Brasil, China)
CoopeServidores' New Loans and Credits Platform (Costa Rica)
Managed a process improvement and development team to replace the old platform.
* Technologies used include Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle ADF, and Oracle DB
Siemens - Portfolio and Technology Management (Germany)
Participated as a project management consultant for the company's global portfolio service offering.
* Consultant for best practices in public transportation integrated systems
MetroCali Public Transportation Integrated Management System (Colombia)
Led a team of IT and business specialists to elaborate the response to an RFQ.
* IT Consultant for design, development and implementation of SGCO (operation and control management system)
Transmetro Guatemala Public Transportation Integrated Management System (Guatemala)
Led a team of business analysts, architects, and QC engineers to design and validate the software platform.
* Managed a team of quality control engineers to test and validate the complete solution of Software and devices
* Worldwide subcontract management of software factories, public transport terminal devices, and contactless smart cards
Tarjeta Naranja's Third-Party Collections (Argentina)
Managed the development and integration of a new third-party collections platform for Tarjeta Naranja credit card.
* Design and deployment of business process systematization with BPM Tools
* Microsoft Windows and Sun Solaris Systems integration using Service-Oriented Architecture implemented with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003
Post Graduate Degree in Finance
Universidad de Belgrano - Cordoba, Argentina
Bachelor's Degree in Systems Engineering
Instituto Universitario Aeronautico - Cordoba, Argentina
Professional Agile Leadership I (PAL I)
Professional Scrum Master Level I (PSM I)
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute (PMI)
ITIL v3 Foundation Certified