IT Project Manager2018 - 2019Roche (ERNI)
- Acted as the project manager, delivery manager, PO proxy, and business account manager.
- Achieved 100% of the planned milestones, reaching a 38% margin (the objective was 30%).
- Led the agile transformation from Scrum to SAFe during the project without impacting on the delivery.
- Integrated a multidisciplinary team spread across three locations: Manila, Rotkreuz, and Barcelona.
- Reached 100% of the milestones without any SLA penalty.
Benchmarking Planner2017 - 2018Hewlett Packard (ERNI)
- Headed a $9 million project with more than 20 resources in two different locations.
- Increased number of delivered parts from 400 per week to 1,400 per week.
- Decreased number of lead shipping days from 28 to 8.
- Saved over 25% of costs without any impact on the delivery.
Scrum Master2016 - 2017Roche (ERNI)
- Integrated internal and external teams to work as a whole leading a 22 people scrumban team.
- Increased resolution of 15 bugs/month up to 22 bugs/month with the same resources, raising the monthly invoicing by 146%.
- Transformed into one of the reference teams within the product, and became an important asset for IPMs' (international project manager) future decisions.
QA Manager2015 - 2016Roche (ERNI)
- Acted as QA manager, scrum master, and delivery manager proxy.
- Decreased 20% test cases while increasing 50% coverage in all our test plans.
- Increased from 15 to 25 bugs delivered per month (on quarter average).
- Reduced the minimum number of hotfixes delivered to single customers.
- Led an initiative so all QA team members passed the ISTQB certification exam creating a healthy competition among team members.