Engineering Manager2021 - PRESENTOptic Power
- Joined the company and was immediately assigned a troubled project, which I was able to stabilize and re-baseline the project, then deliver multiple phases successfully.
- Kept the client satisfaction high and project deliveries successful, even with multiple projects underway.
- Worked to implement improved operational processes and team approaches to assist multiple delivery teams to operate more efficiently and successfully.
Senior Project Manager2017 - 2021nClouds, Inc.
- Served as a project manager, scrum master, and customer success manager.
- Managed multiple (more than six) client engagement projects in parallel.
- Implemented and taught standardized project manager and scrum master methodologies across multiple teams.
- Helped define and implement client support system standardization for on-call teams.
- Implemented numerous operational reporting tools and processes to support ongoing team improvements.
- Used Jira, Confluence, Airtable, Slack, Google Docs, and similar tools to manage the project flow, status, and reporting.
Senior Scrum Master2017 - 2017Judge Group
- Served as a senior contract scrum master for a financial services company.
- Provided infrastructure project management support for a key internal API gateway integration project.
- Supported internal and external project coordination to enable the implementation of a customized OTS purchased solution.
Manager Consultant2014 - 2017Sogeti
- Acted as scrum master and project manager for an eCommerce development team.
- Worked collaboratively with the UI design team for mobile and desktop application design requirements.
- Documented test environment preparation guides for the audit system.
- Supported the agile team though multiple responsive design project releases.
- Performed backlog grooming and refinement for agile project teams and UAT coordination to ensure acceptance of system changes.
- Managed project requirements, progress, and status using Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, and TFS.
Business Analyst | Project Manager2014 - 2014Hewlett-Packard
- Drove solution identification, feasibility analysis, and implementation recommendations for business-level improvements and assisted with prioritization of resulting projects.
- Performed backlog grooming and refinement for agile project teams.
- Developed test cases and provided product management support.
- Established the initial non-functional requirements approach for an agile project team in the company's eCommerce site redesign.
Technical Lead | Scrum Master2012 - 2013Capital One
- Captured, refined, and helped prioritize user stories for multiple highly customized COTS products for fraud detection and OFAC list use.
- Implemented IT standards across all platforms and environments and drove local performance review efforts.
- Facilitated agile sprint ceremonies, including standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos.
- Successfully implemented the agile development methodology across the team supporting fraud detection.
- Drove backlog implementation and grooming across multiple applications, ensuring proper and sustainable maintenance and growth of functionality supporting fraud detection.
Process Manager2012 - 2012Atlantic Resource Group
- Created, documented, and integrated improved the IT project onboarding process for the enterprise IT division.
- Established an improved process to onboard IT projects into enterprise development groups.
- Identified multiple improvements in the flows and interactions between departments, smoothing out the friction between teams and reducing the timeline needed for processes to initiate projects.
Project Manager | Scrum Master2011 - 2012UDig Technologies
- Served as a project manager, scrum master, and scrum master trainer.
- Supported the product owner to establish the project map, release plan, and product upgrades as well as reviewing processes to ensure all scrum practices were being followed.
- Trained and supervised two additional agile project teams on the agile methodology.
- Successfully implemented a custom internal SharePoint site.
- Identified and helped implement testing processes and tools into team methodologies.
Senior Consultant2010 - 2011Amentra
- Served as the project manager for a multimillion-dollar rewards tracking software integration across multiple platforms.
- Managed project schedule, communications, requirements, scope, quality, and risks.
- Performed test case reviews and coordinated UAT to ensure acceptance of system changes.
- Led the successful delivery of two major phases of the rewards-tracking software upgrades for a major healthcare company.
Senior Business Systems Analyst2008 - 2010Code X
- Drove decisionmaking and requirement definition for application development, ensuring that business needs were being met.
- Built a top-performing team to ensure successful implementation of business requirements, and collaborated with IT and business partners to resolve issues.
- Performed backlog refinement, UAT coordination, agile story enhancements, and process improvements.
- Coordinated test planning, test case development, and release planning for product development.
- Implemented an upgraded eCommerce store with improved customer experience.
- Supported internal projects for hardware migrations, upgrades, and user-base migrations.