Control Center for Fleet Assets
Created the core software system which replaced an unwieldy "manual system" of spreadsheets to manage a company's fleet.
The Control Center for Fleet Assets provides a single visual interface to access and manage data from various critical platforms via API.
GPS - T-Mobile/FTS
Repair & Maintenance - eMaint
CRM - Salesforce
Trouble Tickets / Help Desk - Zendesk
Point-of-Sale - First Data Clover
Mapping - Openstreetmap
Authentication - Google
Support is required for Web, iPhone, and Android apps.
From the Control Center, users can:
- View a map with current asset locations, historical locations, map pins which are customized based on asset data (such as the brand of a particular fleet), and clickable map pins which pop-up high-level data about the asset
- Access and manage data about the assets, including operational/maintenance status and Point-of-Sale transactions
- Access and manage data about the asset owners, including contact, contract, and compliance information
- View management reporting about the assets, including sales, operational status and uptime, support resolution, and compliance
- Manage user authentication and granularity across Web, iPhone, and Android apps
- Report on assets in the field via mobile apps, including operational status and compliance
Global Website and Extranets
Led the envisioning, project management, and deployment of global websites and extranets for a Fortune 100 company.
A global telecommunications and data networking equipment manufacturer needed to reinvent their global websites and deploy extranets which would enable their customers to review product solutions and make requests for assistance in selecting technology solutions. I led the team that worked with the internal corporate staff to perform an initial discovery process and then launched into an iterative development process which consistently launched new features and capabilities for the websites and extranets.
At scale, the websites were deployed via a content management system which allowed non-technical staff to manage all of the content and to localize any parts of the websites into target languages for various global audiences. The extranets were novel deployments for the company and were among the first instances of the company allowing its customers to interact directly with the company via the Internet with access to highly customized content based on the demands of the customer. Ultimately, the technological concepts introduced in this project became the standard for website deployments for the company.
SaaS PEER Programs
Led the deployment of personal energy efficiency rewards (PEER) programs with major utility clients.
Personal energy efficiency rewards (PEER) programs enable utilities to encourage their customers to become more energy efficient by awarding them points which can be redeemed for gift cards based on their year-over-year energy savings. PEER programs are deployed in the SaaS paradigm and uniquely customized based on the branding and other requirements of each utility customer.
I led the deployment of several personal energy efficiency rewards (PEER) programs with multiple utility clients, and I also acted as the product manager within the software development team to create PEER functionality.