Lead - Digital Platform2019 - PRESENTmedneo, Gmbh
- Led a new integrated, peer to peer radiology information system and digital image capture system with vendor-neutral archive, proprietary reporting systems, and applications for multiple services. Additional systems include patented digital image quality systems and virtual reality training systems.
- Led the transition of entire information technology department supporting all development and operations to Agile development processes.
- Led the planning, timelines, and product roadmap for the transition of the organization to a new digital platform.
Director, Population Health Platforms2017 - 2018Anthem
- Oversaw the design, development, launch, and expansion of a new health management system incorporating risk management, shared savings, consumer targeting, broker and physician facing platforms, multiple external partners, homegrown web and mobile services platforms, EMR integration, and extensive third-party partnerships.
- Oversaw work of five teams. Created internal processes and procedures that reduced staff needed and shortened timelines.
- Defined and maintained change management plan; details included standard operating procedures, implementation, staffing, budgets, and ongoing program maintenance.
- Identified key partners and translated data into actionable product requirements and multiple projects. Details included business case, business impact, change plans, consumer targeting, focus groups, user experience, RACI, KPIs, staffing, budgets, compliance, and future expansion.
- Defined the long-term roadmap for implementation and expansion of overall program in collaboration with executive leadership.
- Created development schedules, daily stand ups, and other Agile ceremonies.
Product Operations Manager2016 - 2017Clover Health
- Led clinical operations projects at a VC funded Medicare and care management startup.
- Supervised all work to build teams, systems, and technical tools to support clinical operations, including data-driven targeting, dashboards, native apps, data integrations, scheduling systems, and telephonic outreach and logging systems.
- Managed all projects pertaining to in-person services including custom software solutions, operational activities, marketing, outreach, targeting, communication plans, and data feeds. Utilization increased from 40% to 90% in six months as a direct result.
- Implemented custom ZenDesk instance for field support services, including end-to-end project management, protocols, staff training, and SLAs, Support response times improved by 200%.
- Supervised four people and mentored ten junior staff in a flat organization.
- Oversaw operations growth roadmap, with an increase in staff by 70% and an increase in member demand by 120%.
- Built proprietary appointment scheduling system to support field services.
National Program Director2013 - 2016Optum
- Led product design, delivery and expansion for an innovative, integrated consumer nutrition and wellness product with web and mobile platform, telephonic coaching and in person services.
- Led initial design, development, and product lifecycle management including A/B tests, dashboards, budgets, P&L, month-to-month market targeting, marketing design, member satisfaction, member engagement, data analytics, and new product proposals.
- Additional work included end-to-end product design, needs analysis, consumer analysis, location targeting, communications plans, program development, impact projections, platforms, and continuing re-evaluation and process improvement.
- Oversaw initial pilot and seven additional implementations in five states. Work included area specific design and test and learn iterations.
Founder/Head of Product2012 - 2014Healthy Turtle
- Created an innovative web and mobile health coaching solution.
- Created and supervised execution product roadmap.
- Contracted and managed technology resources for development of web and mobile platforms.
- Defined customer acquisition and retention plan; model was twice as successful as comparable ones.
- Managed all day to day operations for coaching staff.