Project Management Consultant2018 - PRESENTProject Swami Consulting LLC
- Worked closely with product owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story estimation.
- Managed the insights and opinions of multiple stakeholders and helped to ensure all stakeholders agreed with the current scope and roadmap of the product and service initiatives.
- Implemented project management and organizational best practices to enable operational efficiency and maximize productivity.
- Regularly reported project artifacts to senior management.
- Conducted regular weekly meetings between client, vendors, and development teams for timely project deliveries on project initiatives.
Software Engineering Manager2018 - 2019Aurea Software
- Introduced process improvements, focusing on project reporting and communication practices that reduced project slippage.
- Coached, mentored, and developed the team to improve performance.
- Directed and managed daily team operations and aligned team operations with management directives.
- Guided ongoing operational improvements to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Analyzed relevant data to make business recommendations and resolve critical project blockers.
Management Consultant2017 - 2018Crossover for Work
- Provided ongoing support to help executives achieve set goals and create success for themselves, their teams, and their organizations.
- Developed and maintained relationships with internal client groups and keep them informed on the status of organizational effectiveness initiatives while ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Facilitated a one-on-one session with individual clients adopting styles and methods suited for the particular session.
- Developed learning materials for manager training and publish thought leadership articles for the internal blog.
- Helped identify and resolve cross-team bottlenecks and issues.
- Provided guidance and coaching to managers to facilitate post-merger integrations and transformation for their teams.
- Conducted comprehensive assessments, collaborate with client organizations to target and identify areas of challenge, and design and tailor strategies to meet unique client needs.
- Assisted in workflow and business process re-engineering to increase and optimize productivity targets and goals.
Project Management Consultant2009 - 2017SunObject Solutions
- Managed project deployments and rollouts using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Planned and outlined project requirements and resources, maintaining project and deadlines.
- Developed, designed, and implemented workflows to optimize business processes and operations.
- Used organizational change management and lean six sigma methodologies to developed plans for user adoption, platform optimization, and continuous improvement.
- Researched and provided business analysis, advising the customer on best fit tool selection geared towards their process and needs.
- Developed proof of concepts and design prototypes for the requirement and design validation with the stakeholders.
- Successfully managed relationship with clients, partners, and vendors to maintain a pipeline of steady project work.
Project Manager2010 - 2015Openfiler
- Utilized lean principles to implement process improvements and streamline the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Ensured effective communication and relationship between key stakeholders were maintained by proactively building strong customer relationships and meeting project timelines.
- Identified, tracked, and monitored the project and communicated project-related issues, scope changes, variances, constraints, and contingencies that may arise during projects implementation.
- Led remote project staff across multiple regions; managed project plan, resources, and budget.
- Established standard project documentation, tools, and processes for project lifecycle (SDLC) for the software development team.
Partner Manager2008 - 2010Openfiler
- Oversaw acquiring new integrated partnerships, handled contract negotiations, and nurtured partner relations.
- Designed and deployed processes and systems for partner acquisition.
- Created and implemented a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy, and a partner/reseller management platform.
- Conducted presentations and demos for channel sales engagements.
Account Representative2006 - 2008J.B Hunt Transportation
- Maintained, supported, and monitored all EDI load requests for assigned accounts and ensured profitable, timely, order processing and dispatch.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and optimize on-time delivery, through collaboration with fleet managers and account managers.
- Managed trailer and resource pools for assigned customers to ensure efficient equipment utilization.
- Provided quotes and solicited business from new and existing customers.