Agile Coach | Project Manager2017 - PRESENTTBC Bank, JSC
- Led seven high-performing, concurrent teams of up to 60 people to maximize their performance, enable agility, and maintain a constant pace.
- Coached various organizational levels to ensure an agile environment in the overall organization.
- Coached 30+ teams during the agile transformation process.
- Managed an intranet project by transforming it into a productivity platform, optimizing business-critical processes for HR and IT departments managing a remote team.
- Implemented an organization-wide Jira architecture for up to 70-agile teams and ensured scalability while maintaining a balance between flexibility and security.
Project Manager | Product Manager | COO2019 - 2021SmartDocs
- Defined the product vision, MVP, and go-to-market strategy to ensure a focused, efficient product launch.
- Managed, hired, and set up a product team of five. Charged with setting up the product discovery and delivery processes, the research unit, stakeholder management, etc.
- Integrated Jira for workflow and issues management throughout the company, from the product team to business development and customer relationship management activities.
- Created a pitch and sales deck, including marketing strategy, competitive landscape, and financials.
- Implemented HIPAA guidelines and obtained certification in HIPAA security risk assessment.
Head of Project Management2014 - 2017Webintelligence GmbH
- Managed large-scale projects for the biggest national news platform, leading German enterprises, and international real estate organizations.
- Worked with a remote team as a vendor on highly critical, high-budget, and ambitious projects.
- Led a project management team, overseeing quality and client satisfaction.
- Ensured technical excellence by closely cooperating with the technical team.
- Managed the accounts for national businesses such as the biggest wine exporter, multiple media organizations, leading NGOs, and the most significant national holding of 40+ companies.
Project Manager2014 - 2014YES AYS, LLC
- Created an online platform which became the main client acquisition tool.
- Managed online activities and digital marketing channels.
- Organized events and training sessions for up to 500 attendees.
IT Consultant2012 - 2014Freelance IT Consulting
- Worked with various clients in eCommerce, hospitality, and B2B industries to create an online presence.
- Coached clients in digital solutions.
- Utilized open source technology in the work.