Co-founder/Project Manager2018 - PRESENTStartMadeSimple
- Managed website design and creation for startups and created their marketing strategy.
- Helped startups with their project and business plans in various domains, such as medical portals, breweries, and fintech.
- Managed marketing and website projects for industrial and IT companies.
- Led the ISO certification process for Industrial and IT companies.
International Development Director2017 - 2019B-CAM, Ltd.
- Led national and international tender projects (France, Australia, Poland, Canada, UK) for public and private sectors.
- Developed the international marketing strategy through main security trade shows, presentations, networking, and social media.
- Managed website development from design to deployment.
- Managed the achievement of quality certifications: ISO 27001 and 9001 achieved in January 2018 and renewed in 2019, and GDPR in April 2018.
- Supported the development and support team.
Program Director2015 - 2016CGI
- Led programs to build and maintain major industrial companies (Schneider Electric, STMicroelectronics).
- Managed multiple teams at the same time, up to 35 people. Led project sourcing, recruitment, and career management.
- Built strong customer relationships, responsible for the customer satisfaction and escalation process.
- Handled financial engagement, including budget and profit as well as risk management.
- Managed contractual commitments: contract and scope of work.
- Managed teams and project managers on Agile and Waterfall methodology.
Senior Project Director2012 - 2015CGI
- Led a support and development team (up to 25 people) dedicated to automation for the 24/7 production in a clean room factory for the semiconductor industry.
- Led business intelligence projects (more than 2,000 man-days and 12 people) delivered on time and on budget with an increase in sales of more than 30% for the client.
- Oversaw the global commitment and delivery quality of projects for the division (200 people, about 30 projects) including risk management, monthly reporting to CGI board, and coaching and animation of project managers.
- Created and animated training dedicated to the junior project managers: how to improve communication and negotiation skills and behavior. Trained 150 managers and created an active network.
- Animated big teams (up to 35 people) and managed careers and evolution.
- Led projects to build and maintain products for major industrial companies (Schneider Electric, STMicroelectronics, Soitec).
Project Director2008 - 2012Logica
- Led a team in charge of innovative projects on Solar development and automation. It was a complex project with short key milestones, important financial stakes, and an extended team (France and Philippines).
- Managed a strategic project to support production growth for a semiconductor company. Managed to deliver a complex new software core application in a short time without disturbing the 24/7 production.
- Led teams on Agile and Waterfall methodologies from 5 to 20 people.
- Managed the bid response team and delivered on two major industrial accounts. Managed and coordinated the different stakeholders’ commitments.
- Oversaw local recruitment in partnership with the HR manager, including candidate selection and interviews, propositions, and feedback to the board as well as integration sessions.
Project Manager2005 - 2008Logica
- Managed a maintenance team (up to 15 people) dedicated to marketing, logistics, and sales applications for an industrial company.
- Managed the IT transition for an industrial company and achieved the transition within schedule and targets.
- Managed an innovative project to build a new transport system for the clean room factory for a semiconductor company.
- Worked as a consultant on an innovative project for a semiconductor company to secure the project plan and report directly to the CEO.
- Led a testing campaign for a sensitive project on industrial property for a research institute.
- Led projects to build and maintain products for major industrial companies (Schneider Electric, Orange, CEA, Soitec).
Project Manager2000 - 2005Unilog
- Developed new mobile offers in partnership with marketing and sales for a major telecom company.
- Managed a development team up to 12 people.
- Built processes and team organization for a maintenance project for an industrial company.
- Worked on the recruitment and junior integration processes for the company.