Luis Daniel Manríquez Pedraza
Verified Expert in Project Management
Luis is a senior Agile project manager focused on delivering products with high-quality standards, using techniques from Agile and structured methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, XP, PM, PSP, and TSP. He's well experienced in analysis, project estimation, and on-time project delivery. Luis has proven expertise in the early detection of risks and deviations from the plan and mitigation.
Senior Technical Program Manager Lead
- Formalize and standardize the upstream process, reducing the friction between the product and engineering organizations.
- Implemented feedback loops to integrate the vision from executives, VPs, and senior management into the product design.
- Formalize the role of TPM inside of the organization, bringing a new department into existence from zero.
Senior Agile Project Manager
- Implemented a company-wide metric framework to showcase team, train, and business unit tendencies.
- Reduced the MTTR for customer defects by implementing process and practice improvements.
- Improved feedback loops by proposing and implementing anonymous interactive retrospectives for remote work.
- Mitigated the knowledge loss risk in senior mainframe developers by implementing a buddy system and knowledge transfer protocol.
- Increased project resource and budget usage transparency by implementing a real-time executive dashboard.
- Decreased the team change of context tax by implementing a key developer protection philosophy for support and enhancement teams.
- Proved the WIP limit importance and benefits, generated a case study, and helped replicate it for other teams.
Senior Agile Project Manager
- Created a communication protocol to minimize the risk of miscommunication of collaborative teams located in several countries.
- Trained top and middle managers to be able to cooperate in an Agile environment.
- Improved the work process to ensure proper handling of requirements, internal defects, and customer support.
- Created a metric framework to improve the transparency and traceability of the project.
Delivery Lead | Scrum Master
- Directed the Agile transformation of the company, replacing Waterfall practices with different Agile methodologies that fitted the different projects.
- Mapped and improved company process related to software pre-sales, development, support, and end of life, ensuring a company-wide standardization.
- Trained the top management, middle managers, and developers in the Agile process selected for the company, creating a curriculum for future hires.
- Created a metric framework to provide visibility at portfolio, project, and team levels.
Project Manager | Scrum Master
- Prepared and got approved an IT transformation plan directed to replace outdated infrastructure and systems.
- Implemented Agile practices into a non-software-related company, ensuring that operational departments could coordinate with the management directions.
- Improved communication feedback loops in the company, ensuring that the right messages were sent to the right people at the right time.
CA Workload Automation ESP Editionhttps://www.broadcom.com/products/mainframe/workload-automation/esp-edition
Managed support and development teams to accomplish business goals and maintain top-quality customer service.
Launched a global application that improved the ordering customer experience and facilitated back-office work.
Medical Credentialing Software Migration
Delivered the project with a tight schedule and ambitious scope, ensuring open communication with the customer and extended development team located overseas. Discovered early issues with the initial requirements that prevented several delays.
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
ITESM Queretaro - Queretaro, Mexico
Scrum Master Certified
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring