Founder and CEO2019 - PRESENTOrigin
- Founded Origin—a Sarajevo-based consulting, coaching, and technology company—providing agile project, product management services, and full-scale delivery of your products.
Location Team Manager2018 - 2019HYCU, Inc.
- Managed and led two locations: a Sarajevo-based team of 60 people and a Mostar-based team of 6 people with multiple roles including developers, QAs, DevOps, sales and support engineers working on the HYCU product and service delivery for various clients.
- Oversaw and managed the overall team's satisfaction, creating an amazing startup work environment with continuous investments in building up a great and skillful team.
- Focused on each team member's professional development, performance, and career plans.
- Achieved 24% increase in team size while keeping retention rate at 94.5% in the first year.
- Worked in a position that could be best compared to an engineering manager, operations manager, or COO's level of responsibility.
Lead Program Manager2014 - 2018Authority Partners
- Oversaw multiple international clients and completed the delivery process within the Scrum framework through all phases of SDLC and with all Scrum/agile events.
- Managed and worked with cross-functional, globally distributed project teams—both internal and external and collaborated with all functional groups, business, and technical.
- Transformed businesses into more agile entities by increasing the delivery-and-production timelines while establishing proper continuous integration and delivery to sustain this.
- Successfully motivated, managed, and supported a team of program managers/scrum masters to ensure adherence to the internal process and procedures and to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
Information Security Consultant2012 - 2014Consalta
- Successfully implemented three ISO 27001 standards (information security management system) with the development of various ISMS mandatory policies and procedures.
- Implemented information security risk management processes (ISO 27005).
- Conducted IT audit activities for all projects.
- Developed, managed, and lectured about information security awareness to clients and as an undergraduate SSST university guest lecturer.