Product and Project Manager for Shakd LLC (via Toptal)
Led complete management for iOS apps Hashtag Expert, Command for Instagram, Caption Expert with over 150,000 active monthly subscribers, which are aimed towards small businesses, influencers, and prosumers that manage their social media.
• Overhauled development, operations, and the support process
• Introduced process improvements with regular release cadence
• Introduced a full CI/CD pipeline and delivery process for mobile apps using Bitrise
• Owned and managed backlog for all existing and new products
• Owned the whole release/manage process in App Store Connect
• Introduced and managed the quality assurance process (test case management, unit test, regression, feature testing, reporting) in both Qase and TestRails, and integrated it with Jira
• Tracked and determined action items based on changes in relevant KPIs such as revenue, conversion rates from trial to paid plans (RevenueCat, MixPanel, AppFigures, and AddsFlyer)
• Analyzed customer feedback and outlined new features based on it (through TypeForm and ZenDesk)
• Analyzed people dropping off the app and determined action items to prevent it
• Introduced multiple improvements in the customer support process through clear directions and a 100% response rate to customers
• Automated processes by integrating tools such as Jira, GitHub, Zendesk, TypeForm, Zeplin, Firebase, TestRail, Testflight, and more.
Head of Product Development | Healthpath, Ltd.
Led the complete product management and technology delivery for new services and products.
• Acted as a product owner and worked closely with the founder, the business, and third parties to scope features and refine these further to take them forward into development.
• Delivered a unified customer view into development with well-articulated, detailed and prioritized backlogs of user stories into the scrum delivery teams.
• Worked side by side with the development team to ensure the requirements are met.
• Took ownership of the complete delivery process and established adequate technology improvements—branching strategies, delivery methods, putting CI/CD into place, ensuring security, and collaborating with integration partners).
• Sourced and recruited new team members.
• Established QA manual and automation practices to support CD.
Agile Coach for a European Multinational Debt Buyer (via Toptal)
Served in an ongoing position of an agile coach for a multivendor team contributing to core product development and focused on working with a proactive DevOps mindset.
• Identified gaps in process and suggesting improvement for optimization in the current Kanban process.
• Optimized delivery process by focusing on teams and their satisfaction working in DevOps mode.
• Transformed team and management mindset to work in DevOps mode (from traditional).
• Improved cross-team collaboration and communication.
• Streamlined definition of OKRs and metrics which support business goals.
• Focused on multilevel retrospectives (teams and management) to increase transparency across different levels.
Agile Project Manager for eWO (via Toptal)
An ongoing position where I completely transformed the delivery process for lead affiliate commission provider.
• Transformed the software development and delivery process.
• Introduced complete delivery roadmap (biweekly scrum with weekly release cadence).
• Increased security of the release process by reducing errors and maintaining uptime.
• Organized branching strategies that supported hotfixes and regular release cadence.
• Completed a full CI/CD process from development to production environments.
• Introduced scrum and guided team throughout all the ceremonies regularly.
• Enforced and coached the management team on the importance of quality assurance and release sign-offs.
• Continuously coached about agile practices to both team and stakeholders.
Agile Project Manager for WinOrLose App (via Toptal)
Led the development and UX team through lightning/development phases of the MVP build for WinOrLose (iOS, Android, web app).
WinOrLose (Wood Robbins, LLP) is an instant advice platform that allows anyone who thinks they might have a legal case to get instant advice from attorneys on their claims' merits. Likewise, it can be used by anyone facing legal challenges to get advice on the merits of their defenses.
Why Use It?
Instead of calling and meeting one attorney and getting one opinion, users can post their case and get multiple attorneys' opinions at once. Non-attorney users also chime-in, giving users a sense of how potential jurors might rule, for them or against them.
System Delivery Lead | IWG (Regus)
Led transformation from a two-month release cycle to multiple releases in a month which also supported co-dependant systems.
I led the core system delivery for new features and supported the existing ones for an FTSE 250 company in the office rental industry. I also improved the processes; beginning from an existing two-month delivery process to a more agile environment with multiple deliveries in a month which allowed co-dependant systems to improve and support business demands.
In addition, I managed multiple team members: 20 developers, ten QA and automation engineers with two supporting DevOps engineers all globally distributed.
Project Manager | CoreLogic
Led the pilot project migration of an existing app as part of an application suite within a completely new infrastructure.
For a US-based mortgage industry leader, I led an application transformation and a pilot integration for a major planned application.
Our application served as the foundation and basis for how the major-parent project should be structured and organized. The project included complete continuous integration, automated delivery, and latest technology stack.
After the project was successfully completed, I managed the delivery process for new features and supported the existing ones.
Agile Coach and Program Manager | Williston Financial Group
Delivered high-value features for a new breed of national real estate service provider and title insurance company.
This was a long-term engagement with a full agile implementation and delivery management.
I managed a team of combined developers, QAs, and DevOps consisting of 25 team members who continuously delivered high-value features for the client through new applications. We also developed a web/mobile-based application which won the Inman 2018's first runner-up award. I also acted as the interim product owner (by proxy) to alleviate the lack of direct involvement from the client product owner.
Founder | Itrevizija.ba
Gathered and established a community of IT auditors and set the basics of this educational platform for anyone interested.
ITrevizija.ba is an educational portal with the sole goal to gather together experts from the IT audit area in the Bosnia and Herzegovina region who would like to share their knowledge with the community.
The mission of Itrevizija.ba was to present the information technology and systems in Bosnia and Herzegovina more professionally. Along with the long-term goal of eventually becoming the official community of the Association of Information Technology Auditors.