Agile Coach2019 - PRESENTCGI
- Acted as main subject matter expert and lead for clients in assisting with a Scaled Agile Framework transformation.
- Assisted multiple clients in adopting Agile methodologies and assisted in scaling from the team level to the program level.
- Helped multiple clients spin up new scrum teams to support newly identified initiatives in both cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Adopted the scrum master, product owner, and business analyst roles to help facilitate new teams and coach them through all Scrum ceremonies.
- Coached the existing scrum masters and product owners to help remedy existing anti-patterns and course-correct backlog refinement to increase throughput.
- Facilitated and led Scaled Agile Framework classes for existing clients and independent parties.
Scrum Master2015 - 2019SAP Ariba
- Managed the implementation and deployment of upstream solutions, including supplier lifecycle and performance, supplier risk, contracts professional, and sourcing professional.
- Adopted the Scrum framework in order to implement client solutions, as they previously followed traditional project management methodologies.
- Solicited clients' requirements and transformed business requirements into features and user stories for product backlog and leveraged historical velocity to derive timeline of feature delivery roadmap for clients.
- Acted as client liaison to ensure roadmap is being adhered to and continued refinement of features facilitating prioritization according to client needs. Escalated any blockers and risks to final handoff delivery.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies and events on client initiatives, disaggregating epics and features from the SOW to user stories for the team to develop incrementally.
- Facilitated the backlog refinement with product owners, ensuring the top priority items were addressed in the next iteration.
- Protected the team from any scope increases or other distractions interrupting their development cycles.
- Utilized Scrum and Kanban best practices to manage workload between support and tech teams.
- Facilitated the establishment of team practices to continuously improve their development lifecycle and imposed a limited WIP to enhance the team's throughput.
- Acted as a coordination point between Scrum framework and traditional project management by holding weekly progress calls with designated support contacts, following up on current projects, and diagnosing and logging existing issues.
Scrum Master2010 - 2015American Eagle Outfitters
- Joined the team as a business analyst and acted as a backup scrum master for teams in sprint planning ceremonies and other ceremonies while the lead scrum master was out. Promoted to scrum master for ORPOS implementation and support team.
- Established a new framework for executing new store rollouts and defined bug fix/enabler backlog in Jira.
- Participated in management stand-up reporting team statuses to senior leadership, including large blockers, burn down, and demo or release communications.
- Embodied servant leadership style to drive the team through Scrum processes and arrange around a common backlog.
- Created continuous flow framework for bug fix/enabler backlog execution, which took open items down from 500+ to under 150 open tickets.
- Collaborated with store operations and store technology teams to launch the new Oracle POS system in the US and the UK.