Delivery Manager2018 - PRESENTDunelm
- Managed the delivery of a re-platform and digital transformation program.
- Coached and servant-led two squads delivering click and collect and checkout capabilities.
- Worked across multiple streams to collaborate product delivery within the enterprise.
Technical Programme Manager2018 - 2018TALKTALK
- Strategically managed multiple work streams and a budget of £1.2 million to enable GDPR compliance across the online platform involving ~6 million client records.
- Collaborated with two product managers and three scrum teams to create online functions for customer consent, subject access requests, and the right to be forgotten.
- Built relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership teams to provide project progress, status, and risk reports.
- Liaised with UK teams and offshore teams in India throughout the project lifecycle and negotiated the statement of work with finance and procurement.
Delivery Manager2018 - 2018REED EXPO
- Provided interim delivery management of a re-platform and digital transformation program.
- Coached and servant-led four product teams during Q2 execution and Q3 planning activities.
- Identified incremental delivery improvements in collaboration with senior leadership team.
- Ran the recruitment process for a permanent delivery manager.
Delivery Lead2017 - 2017Equal Experts
- Joined the BBC team to deliver start-up and data mining capability to enable researchers, producers, and content writers to uncover new content.
- Led and coached a business intelligence team at GVA to use scrum and other agile techniques as a product managed approach to software delivery.
Delivery Manager2017 - 2017Governmental Digital Services
- Led and coached three agile teams to deliver back-end services and front-end, browser-based user experiences for a digital identity solution.
- Coached teams in agile best practice to deliver lean products using scrum, Kanban, XP, and other agile techniques within a regulated environment.
Agile Project Manager2016 - 2017The Sun
- Served as the technical lead for a £1.7 million digital platform project incorporating web, iOS, and Android apps as part of a wider £20 million print loyalty programme.
- Embedded agile best practice across project teams using coaching to develop full-stack digital products using scrum, Kanban, XP, and lean techniques.
- Delivered multiple concurrent projects end-to-end within a wider programme portfolio including Java, Salesforce, Micro Services and Cordova stack. Delivered MVP iOS and Android apps to market and meeting print deadlines.
Agile Technical Project Manager2015 - 2015Macmillan Publishing
- Managed the discovery phase of a business transformation project involving a vendor procurement exercise to determine the suitability of solutions.
- Successfully completed the vendor management process and identified cost-effective solutions using agile project delivery methods.
Senior Agile Project Manager2013 - 2015Tesco
- Served as the project manager and scrum master for the Mobile Centre of Excellence to support Tesco Grocery and Digital ClubCard apps.
- Supported the engineering teams in India to deliver mobile technology innovation and gain proof of concept approval for production.
- Assigned to build and lead a new team of engineers, including developers and solution architects to create apps with Xamarin (C# framework).
- Set up, led, and managed a team of eight developers in the UK (five new hires) and India.
Senior Agile Project Manager2011 - 2013The Collinson Group
- Managed a £2.3 million budget to deliver multiple agile projects for a key strategic loyalty software product and its delivery to global clients.
- Led three agile teams to deliver a core product, mobile apps and APIs within a pre-defined roadmap and two client implementations into live service.
- Managed up to 20 developers, business analysts, quality assurance, UI/IA designers, technical architects, and product owners globally.
- Delivered numerous client projects based on bespoke loyalty solutions, including scalable Restful API back end, responsive web front end, and iOS mobile app.
- Sustained agile and PMP principles across projects, in addition to scrum and Kanban, to achieve a high level of quality output.
Project Manager2010 - 2011Club Penguin (Disney)
- Led on solution delivery to enhance and support a Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game including new channel implementation.
- Built a project team and managed relationships with internal and external teams during the production of mobile apps and communications plans.
- Delivered the first mobile initiative for a popular MMO game, which subsequently made the top ten on iTunes store in various markets.
- Improved studio processes with PMO best practice, which resulted in clear visibility for capacity planning and cross project efficiencies.
Project Manager2007 - 2009The Collinson Group
- Managed waterfall and agile software development projects for global clients and web application products for internal and external clients.
- Recovered a failing project to deliver an affiliate-tracking platform, which reduced costs by 50% in UK market worth $5 billon and improved revenue strategies.