Transformation Program Manager2021 - 2022Freelance (Software Asset Management Product Company)
- Reported to the chief product and customer officer, led the scaleup and delivery transformation, and accelerated execution and value creation by 100%.
- Defined and implemented best-in-class target operating model across product lifecycle management (strategy, roadmap, engineering, launch, support, and continuous improvement), organization structure, architecture, people, and vendor processes.
- Operationalized the transformation outcomes into business-as-usual through the set up of the product operations function.
Carve-out Program Manager2020 - 2021FootballCo Media, Ltd.
- Reported to the CEO and TPG board members (private equity investors) for the carve-out and separation of a digital media business from DAZN Group and set up of NewCo operations across 17 countries.
- Led the complex separation, achieving 40% cost savings from the early exit of the transition services agreement (TSA).
- Defined a best-in-class enterprise target operating model and a harmonized delivery roadmap in partnership with C-level business stakeholders across finance, HR, sales, products, adtech, IT, and support services.
- Established the program and led the implementation across ERP, finance shared services, HRIS, payroll and benefits, CRM, adtech and adops, hosting, Google Workspaces, user tech, data/BI platforms, global offices, and support services.
Program Manager/Continuous Improvement Lead/Hypercare Lead/PMO Lead2017 - 2020Johnson Matthey
- Joined a large-scale SAP ERP transformation program as part of new leadership to recover and turnaround the program to consolidate 10+ ERP systems to an enterprise platform, processes, and data.
- Managed implementation plans to turn-around and deliver a large-scale SAP system build and rollout, business change, and training (1,000+ users in each site) across manufacturing and finance sites in the UK and Europe.
- Headed continuous improvement, delivering 90 SAP agile projects with associated business changes and training.
- Facilitated the new support service introduction, establishment, and delivery of ITIL-aligned 24x7 post-go-live support.
- Led the setup, development, and effective execution of a global program PMO function.
Associate Director: Global Head of Solution Delivery/Program Manager/PMO Lead2013 - 2017EY
- Joined EY to set up the PMO for the global transformation program. Over the next four years, delivered challenging programs/projects and rapidly grew to take on the role of leading a large global delivery function.
- Set up the Center of Excellence. Owned the path for retiring/migrating technical debt of around 120,000 applications. Led the digital delivery function with the accountability of managing the pipeline, qualification, quotes, pre-sales, and delivery.
- Grew the function to 150+ multi-sourced global team of project managers, business analysts, architects, and developers, 30+ parallel projects, and a 20+ million budget.
- Program managed a £30 million initiative (80+ team) to turnaround and successfully deliver one of the world’s largest digital document management solutions (application and infrastructure) on the Microsoft platform for client collaboration.
- Program managed the delivery of an agency-designed UX application for a digital enterprise-level content management platform and its mobile application.
- Introduced and implemented Agile to transform the function’s reputation with the business.
VP: Program Delivery Office (PMO) Lead2011 - 2013Barclays, Plc.
- Joined the team as head of PMO for the corporate banking business change portfolio to set up and manage the change portfolio management best practices for the product management team.
- Served as the lead PMO for a £25 million strategic billing initiative to transform the IT, operating model, and operations for the strategic billing program across 4,000 clients and £2 billion in revenue.
- Implemented a business case-driven agile product/portfolio management process for investments in new and existing products, increasing agility to respond to the market, reducing throwaway investment, and increasing business benefits.
- Set up key enterprise-level portfolio PMO best practices and framework.
Project Manager and PMO Lead2007 - 2011HCL Technologies
- Joined the Global SAP Practice Leadership office as a management trainee.
- Accomplished status of ‘Global Services Partner’ for HCL Axon. Created a 'net new' qualified sales pipeline of £30 million.
- Headed post-merger integration PMO of a $650 million buyout of Axon Global by HCL Technologies.
- Designed and implemented balanced scorecard KPI measurements across 100+ client engagements with £450 million revenue.
- Set up and delivered program processes in line with GxP requirements for a £600 million SAP-enabled transformations in 55 countries and 50,000 users. Managed the deployment roadmap and led task-force for recovery plans.
Project Manager and Project Analyst1998 - 2005Manufacturing Industry
- Set up a greenfield Cold Rolled Sheet manufacturing plant as project manager.
- Set up up a greenfield cast iron foundry plant as the project analyst.
- Managed a 200 people manufacturing unit as the operations manager.