Senior Project Manager (Product)2019 - 2021Briteweb
- Oversaw the product management of three custom web applications built on Laravel and Vue.js.
- Recruited, managed, and led a team of project managers and software engineers.
- Implemented a hybrid Scrum and Waterfall process for long-range planning, broken into MVP releases and iterative scrum sprints.
- Undertook extensive stakeholder analysis and built out 12 and 24-month roadmaps for multiple digital products.
- Implemented an ITSM model and problem management process.
- Built out the client organizational strategy, including hiring their first director of information technology.
Digital Production Manager2020 - 2020Modev
- Joined the team and launched the first episode of VOICE Talks North America three weeks later.
- Enabled the successful signing of a season 2 contract by accurately scoping, resourcing of the producers and the video production team.
- Implemented ClickUp for the agency to best deliver their projects, with a client portal and regular updates.
- Led and developed a team of producers, video editors, and marketing associates, with a total of five people reporting directly to me.
Development Manager2019 - 2019Electronic Arts
- Created and led a team to execute monthly and quarterly release schedules for seven software products, including rollback plans and more.
- Facilitated Scrum and SAFe (scaled agile framework) with three scrum pods, leading day to day scrum activities (reviews, velocity tracking).
- Built a quarterly roadmap for internal EA quality tools and technology, alongside technical leadership.
- Led quarterly and financial year technical planning sessions.
- Supervised a team of 12 software engineers and QA analysts to deliver various products that collect, analyze, and visualize game crash and quality metrics.
- Led projects that involved embedding software within the game code itself to export metrics and monitoring, with significant upstream and downstream elements.
IT Program Manager2018 - 2019Lululemon Athletica
- Supervised a team of five project managers and project coordinators to deliver over 70 retail technology projects.
- Led a technology project portfolio of over $3 million annually of new retail technology and telecommunications projects.
- Coached scrum and agile methodologies to project teams.
- Procured and managed IT managed services vendor relationships with Fujitsu, Spencer Interactive, and Trextel Networks, to name a few.
- Led IT operations activities including operational readiness preparation for deployment of new technology.
- Oversaw the development of innovative retail technology experiences including a mindfulness and meditation application.
- Managed the procurement of a new point-of-sale (POS) software.
Digital Project Manager2018 - 2018Redstamp Digital Agency
- Implemented the agency's first project management practices and methodologies.
- Managed a team of creative (designers) and software engineers.
- Oversaw as account manager SaaS clients based out of Silicon Valley including Heap Analytics, Exabeam, and Airtable.
- Implemented and coached Scrum within the company.
- Led various major website development projects for SaaS clients.
Digital Producer2016 - 2017Tundra Digital
- Managed major website development projects for enterprise clients (health insurer, NIKE Asia-Pacific and others).
- Managed client retainers and campaign projects including Nike Asia Pacific including numerous email campaigns, event activations, and media buy-outs.
- Led the redesign and development of the eCommerce store HealthyTimes.com.
- Led A/B testing and subsequent feature development resulting in substantial funnel growth for health insurer HBF Health on HBFHealth.com.au.
- Managed a team of eight developers, testers, and business analysts to deliver the initial launch and numerous major releases on three times the Fairfax Media subscriber portals. (https://subscribe.afr.com/, https://subscribe.theage.com.au/, https://subscribers.smh.com.au/).
- Led the redesign and development of the Health & Happiness group website: hh.global.
eCommerce Production Coordinator2014 - 2016Country Road Group
- Managed a team of ten, including stylists, photographers, retouchers, and content administrators to upload monthly content for two iconic Australian fashion brands (over 300 products per month).
- Liaised with external digital and marketing agencies on the launch of new products and photography shoots.
- Managed a busy production studio schedule with only three non-shoot days per month.
- Managed relationships with external vendors and contractors, for equipment rental, additional retouching, and other tasks.