Program Manager2019 - 2020SG Digital (Sports)
- Created the security program and roadmap.
- Acquired budget approval of business cases to deliver the program.
- Worked with six products across five development regions to ensure security is deployed across their software development lifecycles.
- Held regular steering meetings with CISO, COO, CIO, and multiple SVP's to recommend strategic direction for the program.
- Collaborated with multiple product directors to ensure security program is ingrained into product roadmaps to meet security's own milestones.
Senior Project Manager/Program Manager2019 - 2019Johnson Matthey Plc
- Oversaw cybersecurity and infrastructure improvement for ~1,000 corporate applications worldwide.
- Headed work stream investment valued at over £5 million.
- Managed six core team members during discovery, anticipated to grow significantly into delivery.
Program Director2018 - 2019Bede Gaming
- Led $30 million digital transformation.
- Created and managed a PMO of eight people.
- Oversaw seven development workstreams and three operational workstreams.
- Directed the program's scope and quality to meet aggressive timelines.
- Held full accountability for program budgetary management and effective escalation of all issues.
- Delivered a mobile-first platform incorporating compliance, security, and software development.
- Incorporated marketing, CRM/ERP, payments, infrastructure, migration, and transition in/out activity.
- Added Sportsbook capability.
Technology Consultant2017 - 2018Tesco Plc
- Drove Agile product transformation across all functions and channels within Tesco.
- Successfully led a technical workstream within a major Tesco Agile product transformation initiative.
- Aligned company strategy and drivers through redefining product, program, and portfolio service models.
- Embedded new suite of tools enabling greater transparency, decision-making, and workstream efficiency.
- Utilized Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to roll-out to 400+ Tesco staff, managing £200 million of investment.
Senior Project and Portfolio Manager2017 - 2017First Rate Exchange Services
- Led the successful management and oversight of a major £1+ million financial services program.
- Successfully led the discovery phase of a fraud transformation initiative for a financial services company.
- Drove RFI and RFP, selecting appropriate vendors to deliver an enhanced fraud solution for the business.
- Transformed fraud screening identification by 80% and reduced fraud decision making time by over 80%.
- Reduced chargeback costs by 50% and ensured risk and AML considerations were built into requirements.
- Established and governed FRES’ online retail change portfolio, delivering £2+ million incremental annual benefit.
Program Manager2016 - 2017Ladbrokes Coral Group Plc (now GVC Plc)
- Oversaw £7.5 million marketing operation programs, merging brands into one single operation.
- Rapidly designed team and governance structures and ran discovery and delivery program phases.
- Audited Ladbrokes and Gala Coral marketing operations, creating a detailed list of delivery requirements.
- Produced requirements using AHA integrated with Atlassian suite, with a combined benefit of £8+ million in Y1.
- Effectively delivered real-time communication across multiple channels for 1 million customers in 5 minutes.
- Produced a single view of the customer in real-time by using Salesforce Sales and Marketing Clouds.
- Established a new CRM conversion team in the Philippines, saving £500,000+ in annual resource overhead.
- Projected a further £2.5+ million uplift over 5 years through more targeted campaign conversion capabilities.
- Re-deployed Google Analytics using certified partner, redesigning the tag framework across all brands.
- Successfully delivered a total of 40% performance improvement across web and mobile deployments.
- Transitioned delivery phase of the program to a development company before going on paternity leave.
Project Manager2016 - 2016Bede Gaming Ltd
- Transformed Bede’s portfolio operations using SAFe methodologies to scale delivery.
- Headed full program and project leadership remit, including planning, scope, budgeting, and implementation.
- Implemented SAFe methodologies to scale delivery and meet a doubling of Bede Gaming Ltd’s needs.
- Supported the chief technology officer in devising a portfolio of cross-functional development teams.
Cutover Manager2015 - 2016Bede Gaming Ltd
- Managed all aspects of program leadership and delivery, engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Focused on migrating a gambling operator’s digital business from OpenBet to Bede’s Hub Platform.
- Aligned over 50+ suppliers across six countries to deliver migration within an 18-hour period on a single day.
- Delivered £8+ million program transitions to BAU and arranged immediate post-migration hyper care period.
- Managed multiple workstreams, including data security, CRM, mobile applications, payments, and wallets.
- Played an instrumental role in delivering a multi-stream MS project plan to effectively coordinate and lead the cutover.
Project Manager2014 - 2015Sophos Plc
- Successfully enabled a recently-acquired company to use Sophos’ operating model.
- Managed £5+ million budget and 30 staff across five Agile teams to deliver a next-generation firewall product.
- Built business case for areas of approved change, enhancing existing utilization of Salesforce CRM.
- Migrated 600,000+ in partner and customer data with licensing, processing, subscription, and asset information.
- Delivered £1+ million program to advance big machines, IBM, Salesforce eCommerce EDI deployment.
- Equipped business to better handle a doubling of B2B partner payment transactions over a 3-year period.
eCommerce Manager2014 - 2014Aldi Retail Stores UK
- Led the team recommending eCommerce platform and SI partnerships to ALDI UK.
- Led analytical team recommending eCommerce platforms and system integrator partnerships to ALDI UK.
- Engaged with platforms including SAP, Hybris, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Commerce, and Demandware.
- Proposed business model to be used as a template for deployment in each European country thereafter.
Project and IT Director2010 - 2014Concep Group Ltd
- Managed the client-facing, internal IT, and product development projects with a £2+ million annual budget.
- Led end-to-end project lifecycle for clients including Trader Media Group, Miller Chevalier, and Clifford Chance.
- Recommended, held accountability for, and successfully delivered ISO27001 in 2013 and again in 2014.
- Spearheaded the migration of 200+ B2B client data (200+ million total records) to upgraded eCRM system.
- Led product integrations to Salesforce and Sugar CRM, LexisNexis Integration, Dynamics, and SalesLogix.
- Increased sales conversion of £1 million in Y1, pioneering transformation of delivery from Waterfall to Agile.
- Reconfigured software development team and release methods using continuous integration principles.
- Delivered improvements in quality, overall staff productivity and also contributed to the revenue bottom line.
Project Manager2008 - 2010Concep Group Ltd
- Integrated an email marketing system with multiple CRM systems and analytics packages.
- Worked with both onshore and offshore development teams, and targeted the professional services industry.
Project Manager2005 - 2008QED Technology Ltd
- Project-managed the development of new eCommerce, warehouse management and customer service administration system with a budget of £1 million.
Credit and Debt Solutions Manager2004 - 2005GE Money
- Focused on dealing with customer inquiries and chasing overdue customer payments by telephone.
- Trained and developed new members of staff in understanding how to de-personalize one self from the conversation and how to turn a negative conversation into a positive one.
Technical Director2000 - 2003Orbinternet Ltd
- Coordinated extensively with key clients to identify and develop technologies to meet requirements.
- Worked with clients including the government, NHS, Rugby League, and Global Electronic Firms.