Taco Bell eCommerce Platform
Launched an enterprise eCommerce platform, website, native mobile apps (iOS and Android) to enable ordering and engagement.
• Program Manager for a digital transformation initiative including 12 projects, 100+ team members, 30+ vendors, a franchise community of ~400, and all functions of the organization to assess, design and build the next-gen mobile solution to drive the ability to meet evolving customer demands
• Implemented solutions and managed vendors across the eCommerce platform, mobile payment systems, fraud solution, POS, kitchen display system (KDS), kiosks, data lake and reporting
• Managed scope, time, costs, integrations, communications, risks and stakeholders for multiple integrated projects including front-end creative and user experience (CRUX), iOS mobile and Android mobile dev, eCommerce dev, QA, payments, POS middleware, readiness/go live, analytics, data migration, current system run, and sunset
• Defined and managed 3 parallel RFPs for eCommerce creative, implementation and technology vendors
• Built out the project management function at TB through hiring, capability development, and artifact creation based on a value-driven methodology that fits the Taco Bell culture for future digital innovation products
AssureStart/HomeSite Insurance Data Organization
Launched the data organization as part of a leadership team in 10 months while saving $2.2 million in costs.
• Conceptualized and drove the strategy for the data organization.
• Led a team in delivering a low cost, open source, cloud-hosted data warehouse and analytics solution which resulted in $2.2 million in savings based on estimated costs
• Utilized agile best practices to maximize the team's efficiencies to launching the MVP solution
Taco Bell Delivery Product
Launched the capability for consumers to order Taco Bell (TB) delivered by GrubHub (GH) through integrated GH and TB systems.
• Owned the strategy, backlog, roadmap, timelines, contract, vendors, budget, and communications for the delivery product on TB channels and the GH marketplace while partnering with cross-functional teams to concept and execute the vision across marketing, ops, finance, and IT
• Led teams of 100+ resources across four different companies to execute integration of GrubHub marketplace including menu, price, and tax translation from TB to GH, order integration from GH to TB point of sale (POS), store monitoring services of store heartbeat, store and FZ onboarding processes, tax definition processes, customer and transaction data ingestion and reporting
• Planned and executed rollout from 0 to 4000 stores and sell-in alignment with franchise community of ~400
• Worked with TB marketing and consumer insights team to define the customer personas, need states, and desired emotional outcomes to influence the product features, functionality, and design
• Presented weekly updates to TB CEO and executive team on delivery performance and integration updates