Scrum Coach2018 - PRESENTLevi9 Technology Services
- Coached the product management team.
- Defined practices, processes, and procedures.
- Trained team and company newcomers.
Delivery Manager2017 - 2019Levi9 Ukraine
- Coordinated portfolio financial activities to fund operations and increase efficiency.
- Analyzed operations to evaluate the performance of staff in meeting objectives.
- Conferred with clients, officials, and staff to discuss issues, coordinate activities, and resolve problems.
- Acted as a scrum master in multiple scrum teams, developing both independently or in scale.
- Established responsibilities and coordinated functions among teams.
- Reviewed reports to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Delivered speeches, presented information to promote services and exchange ideas.
- Interpreted and explain policies, rules, regulations, and laws to officials, individuals, and clients.
- Coached staff in agile methodologies and scrum framework.
- Prepared and presented reports concerning activities and budgets affecting business.
Technical Lead | Owner2012 - 2017Digital Magic Agency
- Developed an integrated and distributed system architectures.
- Collaborated with engineers to select appropriate solutions and ensure compatibility.
- Researched, tested, and verified the proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Managed growth, development, project planning, execution, finance, and marketing.
- Communicated and negotiated with clients and stakeholders.
- Recruited, hired, trained, and supervised engineering staff.
Programmer2003 - 2017Freelance
- Defined and analyzed objectives, scope, issues, and impact of information systems.
- Monitored system operation to detect potential problems.
- Designed and conducted hardware and software tests.
- Evaluated current and emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, and usability.
- Provided customers and teams guidelines for implementing secure systems.
- Established functional and system standards to address operational requirements, quality requirements, and design constraints.
- Investigated system-component suitability for specified purposes and make recommendations regarding component use.