Web Application | NDA Project for a Top-rated Fortune 500 Company
Led distributed teams, facilitated on-site and online discovery workshops, and built a strong relationship with customers.
• Acted as a delivery manager and was responsible for the delivery of two post-MVP versions of a web application. For version 3, I led the discovery phase and kicked off the development.
• Worked with teams of 20+ people that were engaged in various roles: developers, QA engineers, solution architects, UI/UX designers, and DevOps engineers. The teams were distributed in various time zones with an 8-hour discrepancy.
• Facilitated Scrum events and worked with teams on continuous improvement in processes.
• Led on-site and online discovery workshops and defined requirements for three versions of the product.
• Worked with the team on the preparation of the project scope, roadmap, and requirements in user story format.
• Collaborated with designers to provide UI/UX solutions that fit the needs of the end-users and stakeholders.
• Provided post-delivery support.
Actively worked on several post-MVP versions of this product, established a strong relationship with clients, and helped them to transform their vision into a product.
The project included the development of a data-mining web-application that is supporting car dealers to provide better sales and service.
• Defined the requirements for post-MVP versions of the application, created the project roadmap, supported the team during the iterations, and delivered new features and post-delivery support activities.
• Led a remote team of more than ten people that were engaged in various roles: software developer, QA automation engineer, system admin, DevOps, UI/UX designer, manual QA, and so on.
• Established strong relationships with clients and helped them to transform their vision into working software.
The project was quite successful since it consolidated the functionalities of multiple other apps. It allowed users to target audiences precisely, generate new leads, and enhance customer retention in the automotive industry.
Implementation of a QlikView BI Solution
Implemented a QlikView BI solution into the sales, purchasing, and quality departments of a mid-size company.
I led the project to implement a QlikView BI Solution in the sales, purchasing, and quality departments of a mid-size company operating in the mechanical industry.
The project consisted of:
1. Discovery: Identifying the business intelligence strategy, establishing KPIs and metrics with stakeholders, and defining other requirements for BI dashboards.
2. Implementation: Outsourcing work to an external vendor, defining requirements and priorities for implementation, and overseeing implementation validation.
3. Support: Deploying and training of internal staff.
The project outputs were dashboards that analyzed the most crucial business and quality KPIs/metrics in the sales, purchasing, and quality control departments. These dashboards and reports helped the company to identify key areas for improvement.
Tool for the Automation of Budget Planning, Approval, and Monitoring
Automated the process for the budget planning, approval, and monitoring for a mid-size IT company with more than ten departments.
• Managed the full SDLC of the budget planning and approval tool and defined requirements and solution for the budget monitoring tool.
• Mapped and documented the internal business processes for budget planning, approval, and monitoring.
• Proposed the solution that streamlined and automated the business processes.
The solution included several Microsoft 365 products (Microsoft Flow, Power Apps, and PowerBI) combined with its data-sources (Zoho People, QuickBooks, and internal applications for time tracking).
Through the budget planning tool, users would be able to submit, change, and approve budgets. Once the budgets would be in place and approved, employees could view the actual usage of the budgeted amounts daily through the budget monitoring tool.
The project was vital for the company's business operations because it helped streamline and simplify internal processes and effectively facilitated communication between more than ten department managers and the CEO.
RecipeIQ | Cross-platform Mobile Application for the Calculation of Nutritional Value of Recipes
Launched the MVP of a cross-platform mobile application for the calculation of the nutritional value of printed and online recipes and managed development of further versions.
• Managed the discovery phase of a React-Native cross-platform mobile product (iOS/Android) that helps users to calculate the nutritional value of printed and online recipes.
• Led a distributed team of four developers, one QA, and a designer towards the delivery of MVP.
• Oversaw the marketing, branding, and go-to-market activities for the product.
• Created a strong and transparent relationship with the customer and guided them through all phases of product development.
Augmented Reality (AR) Mobile Application | Project Under NDA
Developed the Android version of an AR mobile app used for marketing purposes.
The application allows users to record themselves with models of popular celebrities (actors, NBA basketball players, and so on).
I was responsible for the full SDLC (software development lifecycle) for the Android version of this application. I acted as a delivery manager/product owner and successfully led the distributed team of four developers.
eCommerce Solution for Multiple Countries
Standardized and optimized the development of the new stores and store views of a single Magento eCommerce installation resulting in a reduction in development time by over 30%.
• Spearheaded the development of the basic installation of Magento e-shop for an international client working in the water distribution business.
• Standardized process of collection of requirements and development for multiple stores and store views.
• Facilitated sprint events, clarified requirements, and reported about project status and progress.
• Led an international remote team working in several time zones.