Verified Expert in Project Management
Veronica is a project manager and scrum master with more than ten years in the IT industry, most of them working with Agile methodologies. She has participated in transitions from Waterfall to Agile, as well as, on scaling Agile processes for larger projects. She has hands-on experience of multiple and geographically distributed teams’ coordination and strong knowledge of software development and engineering management.
Software Engineering Project Manager
- Managed a team of professionals who deliver results over many areas of the software life cycle: design, developing, debugging, testing, optimization, customer engagement, and product support.
- Developed and led the engineering team, ensuring the best processes and practices were implemented, providing direction, and goals to the group.
- Worked as the uber scrum master of eight teams.
- Resolved teams' and project's impediments, dependencies, and risks.
- Participated in the performance appraisal process, salary increases, and bonuses assignations.
Senior Software Engineer and Scrum Master
- Planned and coordinated the entire software release cycles.
- Defined and prioritized tasks and scope with engineering and product management teams.
- Resolved dependencies and risks.
- Supervised development and testing progress of several scrum teams.
- Addressed production issues with the support team in order to meet clients’ SLA.
- Participated in process and tools forums to define practices to be applied across eight scrum teams.
- Managed geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams, including outsourced ones.
- Elaborated reports and presentations to communicate project status and results.
- Developed web application for Santiago de Chile public transportation tracking, statistics, and reporting.
E-commerce Project Manager
- Began in the company as a developer, responsible for integrating billing and messaging systems of South American mobile carriers and creation of sites for games sale and distribution, until my promotion to a project management role.
- Supervised projects from a technical perspective, supporting engineering and business teams.
- Led a team of up to eight software developers and testers.
- Coordinated projects schedule and scope with the business area.
- Helped the eCommerce area to transition from Waterfall to Scrum.
- Participated in recruiting processes, personnel management, bonuses, and compensation policies.
Endpoint Detection and Response Solution for Advanced Threats
Managed initial and subsequent releases of a product for finding and responding to advanced cybersecurity threats.
Contributed to OpenStack project helping to position Intel in the top ten contributors list.
Implemented bug fixes and documentation mostly on Horizon, Python Cinder, and Nova clients components.
Technologies and tools used include Python, Git, Launchpad, and Gerrit.
Had different roles during the life of the project, contributing as a developer, tester, scrum master, and project manager.
Led as scrum master an automation testing team focused on the creation of system test cases and an in-house framework to orchestrate them.
Planned, tracked and ran integration testing cycles, coordinating teams from Argentina, the United States, and India.
Technologies and tools used include Selenium web driver, TestNG, Maven, SVN, Squish, HP Quality Center, SAP Hybris, and Java.
Public Transportation Tracking and Reporting Tool
Developed web application for buses tracking, including features for creation of reports about scheduling and billing.
Mobile Games eCommerce Sites
Manage eCommerce team activities and helped them to transition from Waterfall to Scrum.
Led development and QA team, including projects analysis, assignment, and supervision.
Integrated billing and messaging systems of South American mobile carriers.
Developed mobile sites for games sale and distribution.
Technologies and tools used include PHP, CSS, HTML, MySQL, and SVN.
Master's Degree in Business Administration
Catholic University - Córdoba, Argentina
Graduate Course in International Business
IÉSEG School of Management - Paris, France
Graduate Course in Machine Learning and Big Data
National University - Córdoba, Argentina
Graduate Course in Project Management
Siglo 21 University - Córdoba, Argentina
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
National University - Córdoba, Argentina
Certified Scrum Master
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring